Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i want summer

Photobucket

I browsed some files in my laptop and found a folder named "Anawangin". Oh I miss Zambales adventure and I miss summer so much. I am very eager to watch "And I love you so" not because of Bea but because I want to see Anawangin again. You guys should go there too. A perfect place for relaxation and fun. I learned to love and appreciate the sun, sand and sea because of this place. Ohhh summer come to mama. :)) and rain rain go away.sobra ka na ha.:P

3 comments:

Elaine said...

This picture makes me want to go to a beach!!! :( So jealous!!!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Mads said...

Haaayy it's masyado ng bagyo season this week kaasar na.. Ako I'm super excited for In my Life kaloka si John Lloyd.. Are you watching it too? Thanks for your sweet comment about the nude dress, BTW..=)

Denise said...

Been to anawangin and Capones the day after our wedding with our friends. So pretty there.