Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Miss Earth


I am Miss Earth because I'm wearing brown and I'm one with nature. haha. Last Monday, we decided to have a road trip with Ocay brothers and Rose Pearl. We discovered a shortcut route from Laguna to Batangas. There was no traffic and we enjoyed the beautiful scenery. We managed to take some photos of this place with pipes and horses. Life is so simple here and I love it. I just love discovering places.

I'm excited. I'm going to try something I hope can make me more confident and more alive. wohoo! I'll update you guys if this will work on me.

brown

brown

brown

brown

Have a great day everyone! :)

3 comments:

Denise said...

i love your top. The patches of colors are just great. My fave photo's with the horse. It's so cute

hanie said...

I love your top!!! Sa Geothermal ba yung may pipes? -hanie

Jing Ayuban said...

thanks Miss Denise! :)

han,oo.sa geothermal.:)