Monday, November 9, 2009

da fort

dafort

dafort

dafort

Last Saturday bf and I were craving for bulalo, so we had our dinner at Calamba. Right after dinner, we decided to visit his younger brother at Taguig. That was unplanned again. I didn't brought extra shirt,thinking that we'll just eat dinner and will go home after. I was so surprised that Jeyson, his brother, already owned a dslr. I envy him. We ate again and had photoshoot at The Fort in Taguig. I love this place, it's better than Makati of course. We were his first subject. I must have brought some decent clothes for this shoot.haha. If I only knew. :(
Well anyway, we had so much fun and we'll go back next next weekend for the Pyrolympics! yey! am excited again!



9 comments:

Carrie said...

Great pictures! The first picture of you is lovely.

toxic disco boy said...

ganda teh!! lumalaki ata si jonathan? hehe.

Janelle said...

i love the fort! one of my favorite places in manila...

Jing Ayuban said...

thank you so much for the comments!:)

yotch, oo tumataba si ocay. gapadako jud xa.hihi

Ces said...

your outfit is not bad at all. the second pic is my fave.

stay happy and in love =)

Noelle Chantal said...

oh wow dinner with the boyf sounds great! i miss miss my boyf, i haven't seen him for like a 3 weeks i guess. and im so excited to see him this friday! ultimate date for us, yeay! :)

anyway, cute photos! and i only like the fort at night. and i love rockwell during day. hehe :)

joy said...

jing!!tingala man ko gwapa kaau..dslr man diay..shet...someday jd..gi-hd pd na nko ang dslr..handum ug dumot jd!!maau naa tay prof pics this dec..lurv it!!hexcited!hehe

Denise said...

love the first photo. You are so pretty

I Am Denise Katipunera

Cheryl said...

Nice bitaw dinha sa The Fort although I haven't really got to tour around it while I was in Manila.

Your outfit is nice, casual pero sexy. ;)