Thursday, December 17, 2009

orange energy

I'm super-duper excited to go home for christmas!(after one and a half years,yeah!)
I'll be flying on the 24th of December at 4am.
I'm downloading lots and lots of movies for family bonding.(hello torrent!)
I miss home and I can't wait to eat mom's recipes (lutong bahay). walang kwenta na naman diet ko neto.
A christmas vacation free from work.yey!
I'm about to finish packing my gifts for my beloved people.
define EXCITED!hihi

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
taal
thrifted orange dress and bag

taal

The heritage town in Taal Batangas.
taal

I would like to thank fabulous Betz of herarmoire for giving me this award. It's my second time to receive a blog award. I feel honored and grateful. Thank You betz!

and as part of this award I have to write 7 random things about me. so, here they are:
1.) My craziest dream is to have a concert at Araneta Coliseum.(ilusyonada!sintunado naman!)
2.) I love egggssss. I can eat a dozen of eggs a day.
3.) I don't don't don't like squids.
4.) I fear heights
5.) I can't sleep without an electric fan even if it's cold.
6.) I hate perfumes. my head aches whenever i smell perfumes.
7.)
I hate my butt when i was in elementary. i wished my butt be lessen and removed.haha.

I'm passing this award to :
Ivy of positive tension
Denise of denisekatipunera
Coco and Amanda of Notsonaked
Rissa of sisterazzi

12 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on the award Jing. Pag mag-concert ka, sabay tayo. Pwede tayo back-to-back, frustrated singer kaya ako. Hahaha!

Who took my pics? My boyfriend, Mr. T a.k.a. Mr Tripod.

betz said...

haud lagi kaayo ka mag thrift shopping Jing. makaibog imong dress ug bag. you look so pretty. btw, kalimti ang diet ui, 'tis the season to be jolly...not hungry! (wow, that's so random)

a dozen of eggs?! di ka mag iti-iti ana? lol. iinvite unya ko ninyo ni ate leah sa concert ha? =)

have jolly good Christmas!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the award dearie! That's very sweet of you! x

Anonymous said...

Hi! Please check out our online store! Great finds at super affordable prices!

http://stealdeal.multiply.com

Ae Che said...

Congrats on the award, Jing! That orange dress is reversible,pwede sa atubangan, pwede pud sa likod para sexy back. O divah! ;)

Going on the 24th? Yikes, good luck, bason dili ma-delay ang imuhang flight. Lami gud nang pagkon ni Mama,no?

I hate perfumes too. I wear them rarely but I like squid. Sa eggs...uhmm cholesterol.. so hinay-hinay lang.;)

Butt= J-Lo = STAR. ;)

mom & son said...

hi jing.
thanks for the comment. i'm glad to meet you
here. another pinay on my bloglist.

ika nga '' there's no place like home''.
na-miss ko na ang christmas sa atin.

huh, same here. i can't squirt any perfume on me. migraine will kill me.

p.s. i'm adding you to my blogroll. i hope you'll do the same. thanks!

mom & son said...

p.s. thanks for adding me, jing.
i added yours too. see you around.

toxic disco boy said...

TARAY teh! gosh... umi ibang level ka na... and u finally have that bag. lmao. i love the dress yotch... make you look thinner. haha. ^^

Dane said...

I love the bag, is it thrifted? Where are you going for christmas?

BTW I am hosting a giveaway on my blog, for my local readers.. ;)





www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

Rissa K. said...

Hello Jing! Thank you for tagging me--it's my first. Yay, you're officially in my blog history!

Let me just say you have an eye for great finds. I particularly like this dress--very cheerful.

cuterthanabutton said...

Merry Christmas Jing. I am happy for you that you are going home. That was a long time. Congrats sa award. You look pretty in these pictures. You look good in orange

Janelle said...

i really like your shoes... and you're one of those people that looks good in orange :)