Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm inlove with the Green Earth

Good morning world! I'm here again for another post of my hometownprovince's beauty of nature. I consider myself lucky to have given the chance to live in this scenic and peaceful province --> Surigao del Sur. Yes! My province has a lot to offer and I'm bringing you some of these wonders. On the previous previous post, I blogged about the majestic waterfalls of Bislig City, also known as the Niagara Falls of the Philippines -> Tinuy-an Falls. And now I'm showing you this lovely river of Brgy. San Isidro in Lianga, Surigao del Sur. While we were merrily on our way to a family beach resort, we passed by this breathtaking river with lush green mangroves.




green earth

green earth
I can't help but stare, wishing that all rivers in the world will be like this...beautiful and clean.
Sana ganito ang Ilog Pasig.

green earth

green earth
Aren't they cute? These kids are fishing!!!

green earth
slippers: havaianas
shirt : thrifted
shorts: Aeropostale : thrifted

next post is about my family beach outing!yihaa!!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!




4 comments:

Toni said...

wow! I miss I could tour around Surigao soon! lovely place!

thanks for dropping by my blog :)
added u to my blogroll!

have a wonderful day ahead!

toni

perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

betz said...

Jing! gimongaw ko nimo. nindota diha ui!!!!!! isuroy unya ko kung makauli ko. makaibog kaayo. =)

Leah said...

Jing, mag-field trip naman ako dyan sa inyo, ikaw ang tour guide ko. Ang ganda dyan... akala ko yung falls lang maganda, eh lahat yata ng view, breathtaking.

Ate Che said...

This is what I miss about the Phils., the sun and the color blue and green in the photos.

Ganda, Jing!:)