Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Celebrate good times,come on!

celeb
outfit : thrifted

Last Saturday I attended 2 of my friends' birthday party. We had a blast as always. It's like a reunion of high school friends. We played poker, we danced , we laughed, some cried and we were up drinking all night. woohoo! that was fun!


celeb
Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga Ooh-la-la!
I'm with Mike and Eugene. My two fabulous friends! They're rawrrr!!!
celeb
these are my friends for life!!!

celeb
tipsy but still in the mood for photo shoot.

on the other hand, I would like to share these awards passed on to me by Leia and Sherin of the hifashion. Actually I was overwhelmed because I received 7 awards from them. how cool is that?! It's such a great honor and it's my first time to receive awards from non-filipino bloggers. yes. I feel like I'm in Oscars,getting awards for slumdog millionaire.haha.just kidding.
Visit their site guys, you'll love them, for certain.
Thank you ladies. You truly inspire me. Stay sweet and gorgeous!

I'll be passing two awards first and i'll feature other awards on my next post.
award
i'll pass this award to:
Nikki of hello nikki
leah of leah
fashionnerdic
mom and son


award
I'll pass this award to my inspirations. especially in thrifting!
The two fab persons who got me started in blogging.
They're superb!

Denise of denisekatipunera
and
Mike of toxicdiscoboy

15 comments:

Leia said...

Looks like you had a great time :D

mom & son said...

Happy, happy, joy, joy!
Looks like you had so much fun.
Jinggay who's that man in red checkered shirt?
Is that Toxic Boy?

toxic disco boy said...

haha. ta least i look decent here

Nina said...

Hi Jing!

Love the whole outfit! Looks like you had the greatest fun?!

DaMnViXeN said...

i love black and gold! ferfek! ^^

Leah said...

So hot and sexy Jing... next time, sama nyo ko ha.

Thanks for sharing the award with me. xoxo

bryna said...

fun photos!

Denise said...

hello jing. naiyak na ako.

eto am staring at my freshly labadang ukay. ang hirap! but ang sarap makabasa ng praise when people appreciate my ukay finds. Sa totoo lang ako ang jealous sa mga finds mo eh.

hello toxic disco boy. friends pala kayu. I miss my friends after seeing this.

ang gagaga nyo uh. party!

I am Denise Katipunera

Cheryl said...

Sarap talaga when you're young and with your closest friends. As in double joy talaga! Kumusta naman ang hangover? ;)

Congrats sa imuhang usa ka nigong awards, Jing. :)

Nice lagi imo blue earrings. ;)

betz said...

congrats sa award jing. you totally deserve it. and i know what you mean, receiving awards is always overwhelming regardless of how many awards you received before.

anyways, close jud diay mo ni mike? how cool. lingaw kaayo inyong pix. gimingaw nuon ko sa kong barkada. *sigh* i love your outfit dai. pang party all night long kaayo. the belt perfected the look!

vitaMinn style said...

You just made me miss those fun times with my college buddies. Seems like it's been ages ago since my carefree College days! =)

Viva La Fashion said...

i love the song bad romance by gaga. :)

Elaine said...

great pictures! Congrats on the blog award! and that is toxic disco boy!!!!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Andie said...

love your cardi!

http:///blair-waldork.blogspot.com

Mom Daughter Style said...

hi there sexy lady. ang saya saya naman. I miss those moments. I don't have much friends that I see now.