Tuesday, February 16, 2010

feb fair 2010

febfair
bag, top and skirt : all thrifted

Last week was UP Los Baňos' feb fair but I only got the chance to visit my beloved organization last Saturday because I was too busy at work during weekdays. T'was so nice to see old friends and my org-mates again after like a century. I was expecting to see popular bands and concerts and play paintball but ended up disappointed. This year's fair was the worst I attended. What happened elbi???

Anyway, I still enjoyed the night with my friends.
febfair
yeah. That's Toxic disco boy at the center, isn't he gorgeous???
He was my make-up artist that night.hihi.
thanks yotch!

febfair

photo credit: Jeyson Ocay

Good night world! :)

12 comments:

Leah said...

I miss the Elbi Feb fairs... love your aqua ensemble Jing! And ang galing ng projection ni Mike ha. :-)

Denise said...

i love your top!

I am Denise Katipunera

Andie said...

love your accesories!

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

J. said...

I love your bag !

Sherin said...

Looks like you had fun. I really love the ring you're wearing.

betz said...

i love how color coordinated you're outfit is jing. always lingaw jud imong mga photos. good times! and by the way, ang imong singsing is super gorgeous. =)

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Leia said...

Love the pretty color of your top!

Pipi Who? said...

thank u for ur nice comment... ^^
that bag is soo chic...love it

Mademoiselle Paulina said...

nice outfit !
mademoisellepaulina.blogspot.com

DaMnViXeN said...

bongga ang color combination! im digging that color these days.. look so cheeky ha!

The ViXeN's LaiR

Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

great accessories jing!
especially the bangles!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Cheryl said...

Love your ring! Heart-shaped pa. ;)

Ganyan nga seguro ang mga school fairs, they get worst each year. hehe!

In fairness, ganda ang iyong smile.Ganda ng pose ni,Mike. Pang mowdel! ;)