Monday, February 1, 2010

Papa's visit

As promised, Jonathan and I toured my father dear to places I'm sure he'll feel relaxed. He came for a business meeting and he will go home on Tuesday. I made sure that during his stay, he will enjoy our bonding moment together. And I'm glad he did! I was so happy seeing my father's smile,loving every beautiful place we visit. He even wished mom is with us too.sweet! :)

Nuvali Techno Park

papa
Papa with a school of fish!
papa
I'm with the two of the most important men in my life.
papa
This is a water taxi.sushal no? a round trip will cost 30 pesos per person.
papa's visit
The architecture is just so amazing!
papa
wearing thrifted dress and thrifted jacket
pink bag: bought from a friend

Tagaytay

papa
with my little cousin, Patrick

papa
Taal Volcano at the back
papa
after lunch at Summit Ridge

I really had a fun weekend. I hope you enjoyed yours too!

12 comments:

Toni said...

looks like you guys had sooo much fun! good to hear that your dad enjoyed his trip.

i love your jacket!

toni

Leah said...

You are so lucky to be with the two most important men in your life Jing. And you look fabulous in your fuschia dress.... ang sexy!!! I love it.

betz said...

hey there sexy lady! pretty in pink kaayo ka Jing. I'm sure lingaw kaayo mo that day. How lovely... You are deeply loved.

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful trip.

Elaine said...

That's so fun!! I'm so glad to hear you had a great time with your dad.


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Denise said...

oh sweet.

love your pink dress! you're super gorgeous jing.

I am Denise Katipunera

Mom Daughter Style said...

super bagay mo ang pink, i think it's your color. lovely pictures with your dad. ganda ng place. i want to ride that boat

toxic disco boy said...

bongga! love that dress on you... spring na spring! haha. ^^

mom & son said...

Awww...you're lucky having a good father and your father is lucky having a good daughter. i can tell your papa is very happy.

jinggay, where's Nuvali Park? Is this a new recreation place? How about Summit Ridge? I've never heard them before.

Btw, you're getting sexier everyday. I love that pink dress!

Gizelle said...

love that shade of pink!
and oooh, those fishes look awesome!
nindot kaau ug colors...

gizellefaye.blogspot.com

Eden said...

we all love family time. glad you thorougly enjoyed yours!:))

<3
eden

Ate Cheryl said...

I missed Tagaytay! I brought the hubby there on his first visit there.:)

Wow, how sweet naman to be with the 2 most important men in your life even just for a day. Sadya lagi mo kaayo, Jing! :)

Love your dress. Maypagka neon pink and I like how it compliments your morena skin. :)