Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday dress

floral
floral
floral

I bought this skirt from my favorite thrift store in Batangas.I fell in love with the print and colors. I grabbed/bought it right away without even fitting it. I was confident that this will fit me since it's stretchable. But when I wore it yesterday, it stuck below my chest. nah...(hindi xa mgkasya sa beywang ko.dios ko. patay). Just then i remembered how some bloggers wear their skirt as dress. I tried it and holla!!! It became a tube dress. haha

I love how it turned out to be. I feel so carefree wearing it. Perfect for a sunny Sunday!


13 comments:

Leah said...

Jing, ready for summer ka na ha. You look fab!!! xoxo

Toni said...

you are so ready for summer, Jing! ah lav et! BTW, i have something for you on my blog.. please come and get it? :)

much love,
toni

toxic disco boy said...

taray!!!!!!! yun lang... salamat sa gift yotch... will make a post about it soon.

Nina said...

The skirt looks great as a dress! I love the details on it!

Noelle Chantal said...

that dress look so perfect for the summer weather! i can imagine you wearing it on the beach!! wohooo!!! :)

Mads said...

Hi Jing!! kakamiss na magblog kaya lang ang toxic talaga ng rotation ko pero super enjoy naman sa OB.. your dress is super pretty!! gumaganda na lalo ang mga shots mo,i've noticed ha..=) will blog soon, SANA..=)

Nina said...

Hi Jing!

I do the skirt into a tube dress routine all the time especially when I'm a little tired of the skirt itself. You did it soooo perfectly! Love it!

Please take me thrifting with you next time? I need lessons on how to do it properly!

mizu mako said...

Good looking Ms Jing.I think you look better if you change a background.

betz said...

i would have never guessed that's a skirt jing. perfect kaayo sa imo. summer na summer kkayo. i miss wearing sundress na jud. seeing you wear one made me happy. =)

Christina said...

What a gorgeous print! It's the perfect summer dress.

Gizelle said...

way to go!
i promise, it looks better as a dress! :D i love wearing long skirts as dresses or wear shorter peasant skirts as tops and just belt them..hehe.

gizellefaye.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Cute skirt, Jing! Love the floral prints and the colors. Sarap yan isuot kung mainit. Fresh na fresh ang feeling. :)

Mom Daughter Style said...

beautiful dress, love the lace.