Wednesday, March 17, 2010

local hollywood


gb
thrifted tulip jacket
thrifted dress
thrifted A-Wangish bag.haha

high light havaianas

gb

gb

Last weekend, we headed to Manila to have my laptop fixed from the manufacturer. I was surprised that it rained that day. Good thing we brought our jackets. Then we had our favorite DQ ice cream at Glorietta. While we were in Greenbelt, we saw photos of local actors portraying the characters of top billed movies in Hollywood. Some are disgusting. I don't think they fit on that particular movie. Some photos are funny too. Imagine two women as the main characters of Brokeback Mountain? funny no? My favorites are Gone with the wind and Titanic. I should have taken photos of them.sorry. Jonathan's favorite is Forrest Gump by Albert Martines as Forrest Gump and the other one is I forgot the name as Lt. Dan Taylor.

12 comments:

Leah said...

I would love to see that exhibit... sana nandun pa. :-)

Ariane Denise Lunod said...

wow I love your jacket here jing! great find!:)

Sherin said...

Your jacket is so wonderful!

toxic disco boy said...

haha. kilala ko sino stylist ng gone with the wind and titanic. ^^ ung gone nanalo ng most popular and titanic ay 3rd place.

love ur outfit yotch. glad u had fun. ^^ shopping galore? haha

leia said...

love your handbag!

Cheryl said...

Nice kaayo skirt and jacket mo, Jing!Okay na laptop nimo? Hahaha! Funny kaayo ang Forrest Gump.:)

I am Khatu said...

Those are my fav. movies too. you have great taste. :)

Ces said...

love the jacket and the accessories. sounds like fun. buti pa bf mo pwedeng dalhin sa mall, sa akin di daw makahinga pag nasa mall haha.

Denise said...

Know what Glorietta was my major prerequisite subject in college. I miss G.

i love your skirt? is that a skirt or an mc hammer pants?


I am Denise Katipunera

Jing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jing said...

Ms.D, it's a dress po. :)

The Petite Blogger said...

hello! just wanna say welcome to my blog and thank you so much for ur lovely comment and for following!

xoxo jenna