Thursday, March 11, 2010

suffocated

Hello everyone! I've been sick these past few days. It all started when bf painted my wall and the paint's smell almost suffocated me. I couldn't sleep because it's so difficult for me to breathe. The next day, I got cough and I cough like a dog pa naman. huhu.

stripes
thrifted: stripy tube (old navy) , white skirt, jacket, braided belt
ebay : wrap wedged sandals


I'm going to spend my weekend in Taguig. I will watch Pacquiao's fight on Sunday. I hope he wins!
stripes

I also bought a new pair of high light havaianas. I'm in love with its design. perfect for summer.
havs

and please do visit Gizelle's blog. She's hosting a giveaway(ah no...many giveaways). Gow!

Enjoy your weekend friends! :)

11 comments:

Leah said...

Baka meron ka asthma Jing... I'm also like that pag meron construction. I love your outfit... so cool!

Nina said...

Jing! Paint fumes are very bad for you ... can you live elsewhere while the paint dries completely?!

And well, you look fab even if you're sick!

Toni said...

thank you oh so much for the warm welcome jing! am glad to be back! I've missed you gogeous ladies here in blogosphere ;)

sadly, i accidentally deleted your comment together with 4 other comments from the ladies here :s kaloka ning touch pad ko day, sugmaton! sorry jud!

anyhoo, looking fab, as always! i love your jacket!

toxic disco boy said...

taray. naglalayer ka na. chos. ^^ ganda mo dito teh. win!

Iva said...

you look cute! great sandles!!

pixelhazard said...

Very Cute, Glad you're getting better. Paint fumes are the worst

Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hope pacquiao wins too!hehe.

i hope your doing well now jing..
love those havaianas by the way..
i gave my mom the version of those last christmas. :D

vanilla ice cream ♥ 
| for the love of accessories |

Si gadis negeri Debu said...

i like ur sandles!! cute :)

Ilse said...

ohh I love your shoes!! lovely !

Leia said...

Love your skirt!

Marla Singer said...

ohhh what a cute skirt <3