Friday, March 5, 2010

thrifted yellow

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow.
-coldplay

I woke up this morning alarmed by the fire in the neighborhood. I was about to pack when our neighbors announced that the fire was already gone. Thank God. Two houses were badly damaged. I really feel sad for them. Let's all be cautious especially that it's freaking hot now in Philippines.

On the brighter side, I wanna show you this yellow top. It has cute details that caught my attention plus it's only 15 pesos (less than .5 dollar). This mustard color shoes are also thrifted. Oh the art of thrifting. It's heaven. (^-^)
yellow

And yes, this bag is also thrifted. I love its chocolate-brown color. You can use it as a shoulder bag or as a handbag. (pwede rin pack bag.why not?!haha)

Nobody can stop me from thrift shopping. An addiction that I'm very proud of, guilt-free it is. I actually allot part of my salary to thrift shopping. It's just so rewarding to discover high-quality imported brands that are sold at cheap cheap prices. hihi.adik lang.

yellow

yellow
Here's our baby neighbor. Isn't she adorable?

Have a great weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Leah said...

You are like a burst of sunshine Jing... ang dami mo na naman na-ukay ha. Have a great weekend! xoxo

Jeje said...

Cute top! :) Cheers for ukay :)

Shop @ Leatherette and Lace

Leia said...

Pretty colors!

Aika said...

very summery day! makahappy

Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i love ukay-ukay jud!

and i know, it's so sad hearing about the consequences of el niƱo...

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Denise said...

oh cute kid. hahahaha. smilling for the camera.

i love that top. And the details makes is more special.

lock me up! am an addict too.

I am Denise Katipunera

Cheryl said...

Hi, Jing!

Love that yellow top and the lovely detail on the neckline. Perfect sa colored necklace nimo.

Your little neighbor is so cute. lami hulman.lol! :)

PS: If it's freakin' hot there, dinhi ga-la nina sa ubang lugar. As in baha!

blackberry said...

Hi Jing! Nice blog! I love ukay too, share me naman where can I find ukay stores hehhe thanks! Nice clothes and shoes you have!