Thursday, March 18, 2010

Zagu

For me it's officially summer in Philippines. And because it's flaming hot, I can't help but eat ice cream and sip my favorite Zagu flavor (dalandan) though I still cough so hard. I know it's a bad bad for me especially with this cough but I can't just stare at my boyfriend and friends eating ice cream and frothy shakes. If you can't beat them, join them.haha.

I'm super excited for our summer getaway this April. We'll hit Hundred Islands in Alaminos, Pangasinan and hopefully Cagbalete in May. This is what I love about summer!!!
zagu

zagu

zagu

zagu

photo credit : boyfriend

8 comments:

Sidewalk Chalk said...

Love your striped top, and your vacation plans sound awesome. I can't wait for summer to hit here in the States!

Elaine said...

How fun!!! I can't wait til I go to PI with my husband!! I don't know if I'm ready for the heat yet.. lol!

Enter to win a women's Orient watch!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

The Maldita said...

will be going to cagbalete too this may! :)

love the outfit!

Leah said...

You look so happy Jing... I love your smile. And Zagu is one of my faves too. xoxo

Aika said...

kalingaw sa imong shades jing! so hundred islands na itey? gmingaw nako sa inum nato intense

Ariane Denise Lunod said...

wow! I love zagu too! chocolate flavor with extra pearls hehe

Toni said...

Jing! kuyoga ko sa Hundred Islands! wa pa kaadto ang lola did2! haha!

kawindang ang init noh? kung pwede lang maghumol pirmi sa tubig bah! lol

and i love zagu, too! mocha with extra extra pearls ;D

cute yellow wayfarer! ;)

Nina said...

Ooooh ... I've never tried the Dalandan flavor from Zagu ... I should!

You are prepared for the summer, no doubt. You know, I so envy how you rock flip flops ... I don't know how to wear them! I'm afraid I have a mental blockage about their use from my Mom's many old school fashion rules ... Grr!