Monday, April 26, 2010

Take me somewhere I can breathe

This is the second part of our Pangasinan Adventure. The original plan of our getaway was just actually to stay and camp in Hundred Islands. Three days before the event, as I was browsing some tagged photos in facebook, I saw a nice beach photo of my friend who happened to visit hundred islands and other beaches in Pangasinan last year. I asked her where this beautiful beach located. I then gooogled it to find more information about the beach.I learned that it's just 1 hour away from Alaminos (town where hundred islands is located). Oh yeah. right there and then, the itinerary was changed.

The place is so breathtaking. This is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen so far.It has the beauty of crystal clear water and the sand is so fine.  An idyllic place for a summer getaway. We're so lucky to have found this paradise!
patar

patar

patar

patar
thrifted summer dress
havaianas slippers
sunnies given by Mike

patar

patar
Jonathan's nice jump shot
patar

patar

patar

And oh this is my 100th post! yey!

Patar White Beach, Bolinao, Pangasinan

16 comments:

Leah said...

Fabulous ang shades mo Jing... winner! I love the place... and it looks so peaceful. Konti lang tao?

Toni said...

oh jing! you go to all these amazing beaches! kainggit naman!
the first and 3rd pic reminds of Moalboal (a tourist destination here in Cebu)

i love your shades too! ;)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Hmmm! Blue skies, white sand,crystal waters and a pretty damsel not in distress! ;)

Kalami sa bakasyon nimo, Jing!Love that dress on you, sexy! :)

so jade said...

very sweet sundress. you guys are adorable. thanks so much for checking out my story.

MARISA said...

what i would do to be on that beach!!

and i love your dress too

Phuong said...

beautiful pictures! Wish I was there! En very cute dress

Iva said...

looks like so much fun!! lovely dress!

Elizabeth said...

beautiful dress dear!

<3elizabeth

CĂ©line J. said...

Beautiful! :D

http://vanityandgolden.blogspot.com

Noelle Chantal said...

i agree i so love your shades too! and i miss going to the beach! will def visit one very very soon. work is killing me! :)

and i love your dress, i thought is layered or something great print :)

Eden said...

wow jing, didn't know the waters in pangasinan are super amazing! wow! should check that out when i go to luzon:)


p.s. hope you drop by and try out my giveaway!

<3
eden
join my summer giveaway here

Julia said...

Congrats on 100 posts! This makes me want to go on vacation right now and I really love your sunglasses!

xoxo
FashionEye

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Wow it looks amazing!

Leia said...

looks so peaceful by the beach!

Rconita said...

lovely dress dear!

KD faustino said...

i didn't realize that 100 hundreds is actually this byutipuuuuuuuuul! and oh, i love ur shades! where'd you get them?