Friday, May 28, 2010

save more

Now I am on a great challenge. I challenge myself to save more and spend less. Yes, it's easier said than done. I'm not getting any younger and I know that anytime soon I'll have my own family. Don't get me wrong. I'm not getting married yet but I realized that having a stable life before marriage is satisfying than being financially unstable. I hate the thought of asking money from my parents. I don't wanna do that. That's why I took many part time jobs to finance myself in college. And now me and my boyfriend are planning to invest in capital market by the end of this year or early next year (by God's grace). We are doing the best we can to minimize our spendings. We even keep a record of our expenses. Grabe!ang hirap. Yesterday, I saw a beautiful pair of wedges at the mall. I was dying to buy that pair, but I have to stick to my promises or else the challenge will be useless.I know that there's a good reason for this. Choks lang! alam ko kaya ko to. weeehhh. ^=^

save more
save more
thrfited bag, thrifted denim skirt, top-boutique, wrap wedged sandals - ebay

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND EVERYONE!

12 comments:

Ann said...

I so agree qith you Jing!
Good luck on your goal,=)
Love ur sandals!

Toni said...

what with the global recession, it is but imperative to save pro its just soooo hard to do sometimes, jing noh? thats why i barely hit the malls these days. they make me want to spluuuuuuuurge! haha!

i love your bag!


toni perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

Denise said...

love the blouse.

i only splurge on ukay, so less guilt. hehhhe.

you look miss pretty. miss you

Dressing Up For Me said...

Jing, take it from me pagsugod na ug IPON. I was so gastador when I was working, I´ve barely saved anything, napunta sa clothes, shoes, bags, etc. Good thing I´m sending money to the parents once and in a while so dili kaayo guilty.hehehe! At the end, I´m only left with very little.

Now that I´m a stay-at-home-wife and still jobless, I only thrift shop or sale shop. Mas economical pa. ;)

Lots of luck! :)

PS: Cute ang imong top, so sexy! ;)

blackberry said...

Hi Ms. Jing this is thea aka blackberry...I love your sandals hope I can be that smart wearer of wedges too hahaha...thanks for being my first follower,,,i really really appreciate it so much pero ang fashion blog ko talaga ay yung isa titled "avant-garde" hahah "something precious" is a collection of memories lang heheh...salamat talaga and you're my inspiration really! So smart and so sexy in your very own way! goodluck, and i'll be following your future posts!

DaMnViXeN said...

go go go jing!! save for the rainy days ^^

The ViXeN's LaiR

Melai Entuna said...

uy ganda ng shoes mo! like denise, i splurge on ukay as well! hehe

Leia said...

You look so good in blue! :)

Sherin said...

I think I need to start saving as well. But it is a very clever plan: good luck!

Your shoes look fabulous.

Mom Daughter Style said...

im also inspired to post something like this on my blog. Ang hirap nga magsave. Kami, bayad muna ng mga utang huhu. You look pretty as always

Leah said...

Kaya mo yan Jing... lakasan mo lang control. It will be for the best. xoxo

xta said...

Hello Jing! I'm from UPLB din. I love your shoes. :)