Thursday, May 13, 2010

they look good together


b&w
Today's post is just all about "ukay". Last week, I received a text message from the owner of  my favorite thrift store saying that new arrivals are available in her shop. I found this black sleeveless top with very cute G-clef print. I grabbed it right away and took it home. It is very comfortable especially with this freaking hot weather .  

bag

And everybody, meet my recent favorite thrifted bag. I've been receiving lovely comments about this bag in my previous posts. I found this baby in a newly built thrift store near my apartment. I felt so happy when I set my eyes on her. What made her extra special is that she was on sale and only costs 100php( 2dollars). I love the engrafted letters /words design on this bag. How unique right? Oh she's so special and I'm gonna keep her forevah.

Please visit Gizelle's blog for the lovely give-aways. 
AND 
Camille's beauty give-aways.

12 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, I found another "Black & White" kapanalig,=)...

Oh and I'm envious of your bag, so nice!!!and for Php 100.00? bilib ako,=)...

Great finds!!!

DaMnViXeN said...

omg that bag is soooo bongga!

toxic disco boy said...

love your smile here jing. parang smirk na hinde. hahaha. the top is cute. sexy mo dito. ^^

Melai Entuna said...

jing cute top! go music! :)
uy sang shop yan? hahaha.

Melai Entuna said...

ay type ko rin yung bag!

Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

yes, that bag! i lurv...
and the tee is so cute too...:D

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Dressing Up For Me said...

Gusto ko yung bag and ang cute sa top. How I wish naay ingon ana nga ukay diri,Jing.In truth, mas swerte mo dinha kay daghan designer goods to ¨ukay¨unya barato pa.

Maayong Biernes diha! ;)

Sherin said...

Wow, that bag is wonderful. It looks really cool.

Patricia Snook said...

Beautiful bag! Massive envy ;)

xoxo

t said...

Nice top!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Jing said...

thank you so much for the comments,guys! love yah!

Mom Daughter Style said...

love that top! like your poses ha lalong gumaganda pics mo.