Wednesday, May 12, 2010

weekend galore

festival
I want these mushrooms in my room.
festival
sandals: Liberte, striped loose blouse : thrifted, shorts: Old Navy, bag: thrfited
festival
korean barbecue with egg
festival
banana split from DQ
festival
bumping into each other's car. 

I spent my weekend doing the usual stuff. 
I went thrifting and got 3 really good finds with amazing brands (H&M divided, Versace and Old Navy). I'm excited to wear them soon. 
I watched the latest season of Glee. (Oh I'm inlove with Mr. Will Schuester!)
I went to the mall with my boyfriend and took rides in the festival. We felt we were kids again.It was so much fun. I think we'll do that every month. ang saya lang! 
And of course I campaigned for my bet Gilbert Teodoro. Unfortunately, he didn't win the race! I just hope Aquino will include GIBO and Gordon as members of his cabinet. They are great leaders and I'm sure Aquino needs them. Philippines needs them.

8 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so sad about Gibo too. He is my bet. Hay naku, bahala na si batman sa Pilipinas... ayoko talaga sa yellow team.

Jing, ang saya naman ng weekend nyo. And I can't wait to see your new thrifted finds. xoxo

Dressing Up For Me said...

Asa ni Jing? Me likey the mushrooms, ngano wala ka na take-out ug usa? Joke!

Gigutom ko sa Korean bbq, makahimo ana sa bday ni Papa hubz, hehe!

Sayang lagi Gibo didn´t win,I wonder what the people were thinking, ay ang pipol, dili gyud mawala ang pagka-sentimental, nadala sa emosyon sa pagkamatay ni Cory.

Ann said...

I voted for Gibo too--and you're right Jing, I also think Gibo & Gordon will be a lot of help to Mr. Noynoy if he will let them,=).
Wow, what a nice weekend you had. =) I'm inspired to post about my own weekend na rin tuloy,=)...

Btw, nice thrift find!I hope you'll post hem pics,=).

Ann said...

hi jing, here's the link of my post,=)

http://numberslettersandfashion.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-had-happy-long-weekend.html

Kasia said...

nice blouse!
;)

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Leia said...

sounds like a fun weekend! :)

Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

GIBO should have been the one.
it's so sad. my heart is broken.

neway, your top is so 80's..i love it!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

cherie said...

i voted for gibo too.. sana filipinos took a risk pero name recall pa rin ata ang labanan..

ang sweet naman ng weekend ninyo! ako din i went thrifting, addicted na. nice top btw :)