Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I ♥ leopard print

leopard
top: thrifted ; shorts : Aeropostale (thrifted); sandals :Liberte
leopard

wahaha

I've been wearing this leopard print top a thousand times already. I can actually pair it with anything. For me, it never goes out with style. I wanna collect more leopard or zebra print clothes because I only have one.hehe

I'm so excited to see boyfriend this weekend. We only got to see each other every weekend because he transfered to another company. And also, I'm looking forward to our high school batch meeting (manila chapter) this Saturday. We are planning in advance for our high school homecoming on 2013. We have to make it "bongga" in celebration for the 50th year of our beloved alma matter. 

20 comments:

Melai said...

This is really nice jing! Wooh :)

vitaMinn style said...

lovely. it goes well with all the accessories you picked.

toxic disco boy said...

ang sexy naman! love the leopard on you. bagay sa imo yotch! ^^

nibalhin na sa jonathan?

Sarah said...

you look so great in leopard print dear!! xx

Ann said...

ang sexy nmn ni Jing,=), Love ur denim shorts girl,=)

Dressing Up For Me said...

The belt and necklace completed the whole look. You look so casual chic, Jing!

Miss na gyud nimo si bf, no? Absence(or distance ba?) makes the heart grow fonder ra ba gyud. ;)

Dylana Suarez said...

Chic outfit!

Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Aisa.Pax.Paking.Paxie said...

wow! makes want to yell rawr. heehee. :) love the leopard top! :)

P.S.
Hope you could join my fabulous giveaway! :)

Pax
http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

cherie said...

anything leopard is just chica. you look so sexy here!

Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

you roar like a sexy kitten in your top jing!hehe. good luck on your reunion plans...:D

♥ join Cryst Jewelries' giveaway! ♥

Maubrey said...

this is a good post with cool snaps of and so fabulous...

I like your blog and hey am following it

and hope u likes my blog....)

Leia said...

I love leopard print tooo!

Leia's Delights

Leia said...

I love leopard print tooo!

Leia's Delights

☁ christine ☂ said...

that top looks cute on you!, along with the rest of your outfit :P

have fun with your bf! i know how that feeling is :)

please drop by my blog/closet shop if you get a chance.

happy weekend! ♥

Elaine said...

You look fantastic in leopard print! Hope you have fun with your bf :)

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Bionica said...

you look so cute!!!!
that top is great
Leoopard print is always fun =)

-Bionica

Mom Daughter Style said...

ako rin medyo dumadami na ang mga leopard print ko, sana they remain sa uso.

you have a comfy look in the pictures

Meream said...

Sizzling! Love the sandals, too. :)

Noelle Chantal said...

that leopard top looks nice on you, Jing! hmm, you look really blooming. :)

Carrie said...

I love animal print. The top looks really pretty on you!