Monday, July 26, 2010

nightlong

So this was my outfit last Saturday's night out with friends.

gimik
thrifted harem shorts,thrifted Gap top, thrifted chained bag,Mario d' Boro wedges

While waiting for my high school barkada, I met up with my friend Mike in Greenbelt. We haven't seen each other for 3 months na and I missed him so much. We were inseparable before because he's my closest friend/classmate in college and we're both members of UP Mindanawans. He was with Thyz and other fabulous fashionista friends.I was introduced to them and they're friendly.
gimik
Then, I had dinner with these guys. One of them I met after 7 years.
gimik
one of my favorites... Stir Fried Clams in Thai Style curry
gimik
We camwhored for a while after dinner.
gimik

gimik
We saw John Prats. He's so handsome and payat pala.  

Here goes our attempt for jumpshot while waiting for boyfriend to take us to Madison square. 
Jonathan was also with his batchmates planning for their homecoming 2011. 
gimik
 We transfered to another place and played drinking game.
gimik
I love drinking with friends and see them drunk.wahaha
gimik

I woke up Sunday morning with a thumping headache but I had so much fun the other night!
photo credit : Jeyson

and please don't forget to visit Pax'  amazing giveaways. bongga grabe!

17 comments:

Nadine2point0 said...

Looks like an awesome time:)

cherie said...

it looks like a fun night jing and you look great in black!

cherie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ladawan said...

hi jing love ko ang harem shorts mo hehe

Diya said...

great food, great company, and you managed to look great while enjoying those things :)

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Dressing Up For Me said...

Jing,

You look so payat, I love your all black outfits! Cute nung harem pants, bagay sa yo. :)

Nahurot dayon ang stir fried clams, sauce ra may akong nakit-an? hahaha!;)

I think ang pinaka best part ani is the kainan and inuman galore. Oh, I missed that tapos walang katapusang tawanan all the way.


Have a fantastic week, Jing!

Jing said...

thanks ate che!black really can do magic, no?hahaha.

mom & son said...

Hello Jinggay!
Looks like you had fun and everybody
is happy.

Aisa.Pax.Paking.Paxie said...

We have the same bag! Also from a thriftshop:)Read your comment on my blog and I had a hard time looking for that sweater!:) Hanap lang ng hanap makakajackpot din!:)

P.S. Join my giveaway sis sayang the prizes!=)

CGBlogger said...

Hey I want to invite you to my blog and be featured in a new development of mine called “Fashionista OTD” this is how I promote all my new fashion followers who blog about fashion and daily OOTD’s.

Check out my blog for more info:

http://acountrygirlblogs.blogspot.com/p/featured-fashionista-otd.html

Ms. Chyme said...

Hi! Looks like u guys had fun.

theslimgirl said...

looks like fun.

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

This officially looks like SO MUCH FUN. Everybody's all smiley and happy and full of rainbows! (okay, maybe not the last one but that's BESIDE THE POINT.)

You look adorable, too!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

SAMM said...

I saw your blog and I wanted to invite you to follow my blog and enter my new GIVE AWAY!

Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

With love, Samm

Bionica said...

I love those pants!!!

so cool that you had a great time =)

-Bionica

Gizelle | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hala jing, you only remembered to take photos of the food after na ninyo ug eat! haha! i'm like that too! i forget jud to take photos of them because dili ko kahuwat mu-eat dayon...hehehe.

love the all-black ensemble, by the way!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Meream said...

You saw John Pratts? Haha fun. I had a crush on him back in the day. Haha. Love love your bag :)