Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh I wanna dance with somebody

rhodas
 sleeveless top: thrifted ; black cardigan:thrifted  ; shorts : stretch ; studded flats: greenhills
rhodas

rhodas

rhodas
I lost my music files in my laptop because my hard disk has been damaged. I tried to reformat my lappy many times but  I couldn't fix it anymore. I gave up and bought an upgraded HD. So now I'm on the of process downloading new songs again. Hello torrent!  Then I came across with this old song of Whitney Houston. Been playing this song too many times now. It makes me wanna dance...with somebody.haha! It has a great beat and melody...oh yes I'm loving it plus I'm excited because weekend is coming baby...you know na. it's bonding time! 

So now I'm sharing you this video! Enjoy dancing lovelies!


and please don't forget to visit Pax'  amazing giveaways. bongga grabe!

have a happy weekend!

10 comments:

Nadine2point0 said...

Is this early in the morning? You are so happy - I love it!
Great post, your T is really cute.

cherie said...

i love your smile here, you look so pretty and happy jing!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Bagong ligo ba, Jing? San ba ang disco mamaya? ;)I think this is music is part of the Bodyguard soundtract ( not sure, hehe!).

Cute naman ang print ng top mo, fitting na fitting sa post title. I hope okay na laptop mo. Yan ang mahirap pag hard drive na ang bumigay, as in sira na lahat. huhu!

Happy Sunday para ugma, Jing! :)

Elaine said...

Such a fun song!

You look great here.

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Bionica said...

dance girl dance =)
cool top

-Bionica

Toni said...

ang blooming mo jing! super in love jud ka dae :)

Meream said...

Oh hey, don't say you torrent. It's still illegal. Haha!

Love the cardigan+shorts combo. Very cute. :)

Jing said...

ay oo!It was just a joke.I never used torrent.kasi bad yun.hahahaha.hushhshhh

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

jing, you changed your blog name? got confused there for a minute..hehehe. these are really fun shots jing! that's what i can always count on your blog...fun and upbeat photos.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Leah said...

Ang cute naman ng new blog name mo Jing... and you are so cute too. I always love how you smile. xoxo