Sunday, August 15, 2010

milkmaid

I don't think I can carry a milkmaid look but my outfit says I look like one.haha.Yesterday, I decided to wear this denim skirt as a dress with my black cardigan. And to accessorize my attire, I put my vintage belt on. My boyfriend jested that I should be carrying a milk pail and walk like a dairymaid.=(
milkmaid

milkmaid
thrifted denim skirt worn as dress, thrfited BSX sleeveless black cardigan, studded flats: greenhills
milkmaid 
This is the best clubhouse I have eaten so far. deliciouso!!!
milkmaid

11 comments:

Serviam said...

hoi! jinelen! wahahahahaha.. feel lagi au nimo dai! hahahaha.. ok ra..carry ra jing. sakto jud si jonathan ai. hahahaha

vitaMinn style said...

You're the cutest milkmaid ever!

Love your belt. Been hunting for a similar style for the longest time now.

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

jing!!!! i super like this outfit! it's not a milkmaid outfit at all...maybe your boyf thinks so because of the headband lng.hehe.

totally love the addition of the vintage belt...:D

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Ladawan said...

nice outfit jing! i like your headband, cutie!

Meream said...

So cute! Love the pink ring :)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Jing! Definitely dili ka milkmaid model uy because you´re more than that. :) I think katong sa milkmaid she wears a white apron ba to. Forgot na,hahaha!

I like your outfit and your pink ring and nail polish.;)

Bionica said...

I like your outfit
it looks very nice and that is a great belt
<3

God Bless

-Bionica

Jeje said...

Love the outfit... and and.. the Clubhouse sandwich made me hungry. nomnomnom! :))

Aisa.Pax.Paking.Paxie said...

so cute! love how you belted the cardigan:)

Leia said...

Really cute outfit!

Leia

gen said...

wow, i wouldn't have guessed the dress was actually a skirt! nice