Wednesday, August 11, 2010

my weekend

I'm a bit tired and feverish but my weekend turned out to be totally awesome!
My boyfriend and I helped Jeyson (my boyf's younger brother) moved in to his new condo in Makati. Though ,I didn't help much in carrying, the crazy weather made me sick. And I have to be healthy that day because I will attend a despedida (farewell) party for my friend later that night.

I love his new place. Especially the rooftop. There's a mini playground plus the roof deck is so wide that you can invite hundreds of friends for a party.(haha.exaj!)
wee
then there's this pool.not a very wide one but a perfect place for relaxation after a fussy day at work.
wee

wee2
Then we headed back to Taguig for our friend's despedida party.
We drank, shared stories and...
wee
danced the night away!
wee

wee
black and blue striped top: H&M Divided, shorts (thrifted) : Aeropostale and old navy, havaianas slippers

10 comments:

Ann said...

loving your shorts Jing,=).
Oh I'm sick too---I think I have the flu--argh--bummer no?=)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Hello, Jing!

Gusto nako ang purple nails nimo! Nag-match sa top nimo, o di ba pareho tayong Missy Matchy. hahaha!

Ay naku, Jing. Sorry I accidentally deleted your comment on my lates post. Nagbago kasi ako ng template kaya medyo magulo pa yung ibang features lalo na yung comments section. Good thing I´ve read your comment. Yes, I once worked in Marikina and when I was there wala pa yung SM kaya it´s another thing to look forward to when I get visit Pinas.

Sarap ng weekened mo, ha. ;)

Hugs,

Ate Che

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hala, so sow-syal naman the condo of your bf's little brother...:D jealous much!

jing, the next time you go drinking with friends, you should try tanduay white + kool-aid..yummy!hehe.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Nadine2point0 said...

Love that last shot of you lovelies with your nails!

knk said...

you guys looks really cool

nice post




http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

Meream said...

Hope you feel better soon :)

iUnderEye said...

Great Bag.

You look stunning. Loving the shorts. x

check me out

iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

knk said...

hey

thanks for visit
i am so happy for ur comment its awesome

have great day


http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

cherie said...

ang ganda naman ng pool, perfect with your shirt, aqua perfect ;)

gen said...

aren't QT weekends with loved ones the best? :D