Thursday, August 19, 2010

thankful

I'm the luckiest girl in the world for having a boyfriend who understands and been very supportive in what I do. I know I've been a pain in the ass sometimes. Am a moody person,impatient and selfish but he never gave up on me. He constantly reminds me to focus and accomplish the things I need to. He's never tired of listening to my ramblings and complaints. He has stuck with me through all the bad times. And now he just did one thing that made me so happy. Something that I've been longing for a long time now. Thank you and thank you for making me feel special. I love you,bibs!
thankful 
green
green
random black top, thrifted shorts and bag

p.s. don't forget to visit Ann's site for lovely giveaways. 

13 comments:

Ann said...

yay for our wonderful boyfs! I seem to be reading a lot of blog posts (the capricious club, too) about their significant others ha,=).

love ur bag Jing!

Ladawan said...

hmmmm so sweet! happy 4 u Jing! nice necklace!

Aisa.Pax.Paking.Paxie said...

sweet:) stay happy and fab jing!

Maria said...

awwwww... so sweet!

moody gf jud, kawitness mi ana! haha

jingplojing i'm openly stalking you now!:D

Ate Che said...

Uy, unsa dagway ang gihimo ni boyf? Intriga...;) If it´s what I think it is, I´m so happy for you, Jing! :)

Love your top, cute ang design. ;)

Bionica said...



-Bionica

Ann said...

Dropping by again!=)
Size 9 ung miu miu girl friend,=)...
Ikaw p lng sumasali hehehe...oh well, 16 lng ang followers ko,hehe, though love them all (incl u!)

toxic disco boy said...

awwwwwwwwwww

kasalan na!

knk said...

looks nice in black top

my fav color is black i like people in black wow

cool pics

naveen

http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

dotie said...

seems like you make a great couple!
how sweet :)

eclectic du jour

Meream said...

Aww very sweet. :)

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

haha, yes we all need patient and understanding boyfriends..what with all the shopping we do..hehehe. so happy for you jing!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

libys11 said...

aawww so sweet! :D

love your top! :D

Animated Confessions