Wednesday, September 15, 2010

self-timer

Had a lot of fun and difficulty taking my own photos. If you were there, I'm sure you'll laugh and  would equate me to "Sisa". haha. I used the self-timer of a point-and-shoot camera and placed it on top of the big box. It could have been easier if I have a tripod.  Well, resourcefulness it is!


black 
pardon the facial expression.
black 
black

this dress was given by Mike and he got it for only 15php (less than a dollar). I already wore this dress before. click here to see the full view of the dress.

7 comments:

Ann said...

love the dress!and for 15???Galing tlg mag-ukay ni Mike!=)
Oh I sent ur price already, hope you'll like them Jing,=)

Bionica said...

the dress is very cute and you look beautiful!!!!!

-Bionica

JARAH said...

Wow, cheers to effort. and cheers for self-timer.

The dress beautifully complement your dramatic aura.. Love it!

RC and Mommy said...

wow, 15 pesos! nice dress, magaling na rin sa self timer. I have to learn that.

--oo nga sa susunod gagamitin ko mga purses ko saka picturan din para malagay ko sa blog

Elaine said...

Yes, self-timers are so annoying!! I don't know how other bloggers do it...

CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

mom & son said...

Hello Jinggay!
I missed you!
Ang galing mo naman kumuha ng pic
kahit self-timer samantalang ako di ko
ma-perfect hanggang ngaun.
You look pretty, Jing!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Jing!

Sorry karon lang ko naka-reply, busy si Ate over some things. ;) Anyway, the blue assymetrical top was quite long, pwede pud siya as dress.

I´ve been taking my indoor photos using the self-timer from the start and wala kuy tripod. Ako rang ipatong sa table and with some books and click all the way, hahaha!

You look so pretty! Ka-sexy sa dress. :)