Saturday, October 16, 2010

the big move

Next week I will be moving in to a new place. I have transfered from one apartment to another but this is the most significant one. When I saw the apartment, I fell in love right away. The place and neighborhood is just perfect and peaceful. And the rental fee is not expensive as I have expected. I am already making a list of what to do before the big move. Lots of things to do here. Thank God, boyfriend is always there to help.

I will miss my old apartment, especially my land lady. She is the best land lady one could ever have! When she learned that I will be moving out, she said "Bakit sa lahat ng aalis, si Jing pa.". that was so awwwww. hehe

big move big move
havaianas slippers, Aropostale  shorts,Donna belt,thrifted shirt

9 comments:

Mom Daughter Style said...

uy Jing, I want to see your new apartment. You look refreshed and happy

Maria said...

ako jing nkabalhin na. asa man ka balhin?

Ann said...

good luck on you new apartment girl!=) pictures!

Lee said...

Post pictures Jing! I've always wanted to have my own place :)

Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

Dressing Up For Me said...

Ganun talaga, nothing is permanent except change. ;)Pictures niya sa welcome party nimo sa new apartment.

Long hair ka na, Jing! ;)

Stevia said...

new apartment!
how exciting!
goodluck on moving day! It's always a stressful one!
what did your land lady tell you?
i wish i can know ;p

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

cherie said...

i wish you luck on your new apartment! you look blooming and happy here :)

sweet said...

moving is really a pain in the ass but it is something we look forward to...a new place, new environment...and just love the setting up of the new pad...

can't wait for you to make a post of the new place...

land ladies like that are just simply amazing...you can never find as sweet and thoughtful as you have with her...just pray the next one is even sweeter...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Joanne Angelina said...

Good luck on your new apartment- definitely is an exciting time! Lovely blog as well, hope you have a great weekend!
x