Wednesday, November 17, 2010

summer and so forth

One thing I love about Philippines is that we can wear summery attire almost everyday. As much as I want to wear coats and boots like people on the other side are wearing now, I just can't because it's scourging hot here. And since you've seen me dressed in black in my previous posts, I decided to wear a floral top paired with my thrifted Steve and Barry's pink shorts yesterday for a grocery date with boyfriend.haha.
flowery
flowery
shorts: Steve and Barry's (thrifted); top: random boutique; sandals: Liberte

12 comments:

Ann said...

love the top Jing--so cheerful!=)
and yes, all the items I posted in the Kim inspired post are thrifted,=)

Ladawan said...

hi Jing! love the girly girly color in you! kisses!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

wow! ka-sexy man grocery oie! :D

ps. belated happy anniversary to you and the boyf!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Mia said...

Love the pink shorts! :D

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Emzkie said...

ang cute naman! love pink too!

can we xchange links?

http://www.justbetweenuandus.net/

Maria said...

so kikay dai! hehe.jing gitag bya taka sa ako post. mg answer answer gud ug questions.. lingaw bya.. answeri ha! hehe

hiven said...

love the colours x hivennn.

MISSY S said...

cute outfit! :) gorgeous girl in a summer-y outfit! keep it up

Sharina said...

Beautiful pink ensemble, Jing! :)
Very girly! You look great!

fashionstoned said...

Girl you look lovely! =)

Nikolo Bulaun said...

pink attire for the coming bur months! thats nice!

http://lifespamphlet.blogspot.com/2010/11/he-him-his.html

Mom Daughter Style said...

that's what I want about the tropics too, it's like summer everday. pero minsan parang gusto ko rin magwear ng coat. nice pink summer clothes.