Friday, November 26, 2010

top 10

I was tagged by Rachel(of Glee)-look-alike friend, Mary Ann of "There's Something About Maria" to answer these tough 10 questions. And because I love her, I took time to respond to her request.haha
Enjoy reading!

    1. Why did you create the blog? 
    Two of my close friends, Aika and Mike, are really good bloggers. I was inspired to do blogging because of them. My first few entries are all about random topics and for me it’s a bit boring. I realized that I have to be specific or at least focus on what I really love. ..and that is..you know na..UKAY! Then I found blogs of Ms.Denise , Mads, Little Miss Dress Up and some other fashion bloggers, I got interested doing mine also. They are my inspirations. They love thrift shopping and so do I.  So why not show the world the beauty of “thrifting”? Then Mike convinced me to do outfit posts using my ukay(thrift) finds. I'm a bit hesitant. I’m not confident to show my poses and yes, be published online. It takes a lot of courage. Then gradually I found myself getting more obsessed with thrifting and doing outfit posts.  I'm happy with what I'm doing and I'm forever grateful to my inspirations. (tissue please)
      
    1. What kind of blogs do you follow? 
    I follow blogs that interest me usually about food, photography and fashion.

    1. Favorite makeup brand?
    Hala! Honestly, I don’t wear make-up. I only have Lipstick and face  foundation.  Extreme Shine for lipstick and Garnier for face powder.  

    *if you guys can recommend good make-up, please tell me. Thanks.

    1. Favorite clothing brand?
    I’m not very particular with  brands. As long as I feel comfortable with it, then go!

    1. Your indispensable makeup product? 
    I can’t live without foundation!

    1. Your favorite color?
    Other than black and white, I also love RED and GREEN.

    1. Your perfume?
    I’m not into perfumes. My head aches whenever I smell one. I prefer colognes. (ganun ako ka-boring.haha)

    8. Your favorite film? 
    My ultimate favorites are REDCLIFF, BEFORE SUNSET, BEFORE SUNRISE, Matt Damon’s BOURNE (identity, supremacy and ultimatum) and Clint Eastwood’s.

    9. What country would you like to visit and why? 
    -  Austria , Greece and Italy
    - Japan and Hongkong
    - Australia and New Zealand
    - concrete jungle where dreams are made of … New Yowk! (ah country ba?hehe)

    1. Write the last question and answer it yourself. 
    What’s your craziest dream? 
    -         To perform in front of the crowd. Yes! I want to have a concert at Araneta!

    I now tag:
    Ann of My Wall
    Gizelle of Vanilla ice cream
    Thea of Lolavie
    Meream of Bored and Crafty

8 comments:

Mom Daughter Style said...

i did enjoy Matt Damon’s BOURNE. thanks for sharing this info to us.

Ann said...

Thanks for the tag Jing!=)

Maria said...

hahaha nalingaaw ayo ko day. nakahilak ko katawa. (tissue please)lol. i love you too jing. salamat sa pag answer!

misses,

Rachel Berry :p

abby | ybba said...

YAY!
you finally did the tag!
And really you get a headache when you smell perfume? Well... I don't know... It does have a higher concentration of oil. So maybe you could have allergic reactions? YIKES!

I like all colors! lol. RED AND GREEN is pretty! it reminds me of Christmas ! YAY!

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

Fun tag to read - it's always cool to get insight into bloggers. I'm not a fan of perfume either; people over-use it sometimes and it makes me GAGGG.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

joy said...

i love!!winner jd ang concrete jungles!clap clap!mao na imo finale song sa araneta..

Ladawan said...

hi Jing! thanks for the tag ading! mahihilo ka pala pag tayo magkasama hehehe...kisses!

Meream said...

Ohh fun!
You're hilarious. :D