Sunday, December 5, 2010

going home

cavite 
cavite 
thrifted harem shorts, thrifted top, Parisian bag, red flats:gift, bangles:YRYS
I'm going home this Christmas and I am beyond excited. I already bought tickets this afternoon and I'm thinking of what to buy for my loved ones. Can't wait to eat seafoods, fresh vegetables and fruits and most especially my mom's recipes (lutong bahay). This is the most important holiday for me since I only go home once a year. As the song goes ... "♪♫ May tatalo pa ba sa Pasko ng Pinas? ♪♫ ♪♫"

And I wanna thank you guys for the comments and suggestions about books on my previous post.
 Greatly appreciated!
Have a nice week ahead lovelies! 

7 comments:

Abbie♥ said...

i love your harem shorts! can't believe they were thrifted. :D

Mia said...

Love love love the shorts! <3 :)

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

cherie said...

i hope u have such a great time this christmas, nothing beats time spent with the family. on the other hand, i love stripes on you jing!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Hi, Jing!

Have a safe trip home and as usual you look pretty in tha b/w striped top and harem shorts.

Suya ko coz you´re going home this Xmas, I hope I can too...

Meream said...

Where is your home? :)Cebu?

I'll be going home, too, but I confess that I'm not as excited about it as you are. Home is a bit boring for me. Haha!

aika said...

jing nus a ka uli? wa pa ko nipalit og ticket. nahadlok ko na naa kay guess sa akong imaginary crush.haha

Bionica said...

home for the holidays =)

-Bionica