Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Oceanarium and The Loafers Flats

This is our first time to visit the Philippine's world class marine park. I was overwhelmed by the beauty of these aquariums. There are different species in each tank. Each has information about the a certain species. I'm glad to see some of  sea creatures without getting wet. But it would be more fun to be interacting with them...in the ocean.haha. The oceanarium is so big that it is divided into six sections. Each section represents the different depths of the sea where you can find  marine animals living in that specific section. We have Agos (flow), Bahura (The Reef), Laot (Fishing Ground), Kalaliman (The Deep), Buhay na Karagatan (Deep Ocean), Pagi (Sting Ray) and the Pating (Sharks). Too bad we have only visited the Oceanarium part since we lack time to visit other attractions in Manila Ocean Park. But it is worth visiting. I promise.
Here are a few of my favorite shots
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And for my outfit, I wore this thrifted floral dress (also worn here), thrifted cropped blazer and featuring my newest shoe find. I grabbed this immediately because I've been looking for a loafer flats for comfortable reasons. I love everything about it. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Dressing Up For Me said...

Gusto ko color of your loafers, Jing! Is this Oceanarium new? Wow nice and your photos are very good too. :)

Jacqueline Jarethshop said...

pretty dress =)

Ladawan said...

gusto ko dress mo Jing, flowery flowery, i loovvveee itt!!

abby | ybba said...

*mouth drops* that aquarium is so pretty!! i wanna go! cept i dont live in the philippines :{ i dont think they have anything like tat here in vegas :[ booo... im totally missing out -_-