Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Rock

My previous post shows some breathtaking views of Corregidor. Now I'll show you the people I was with when I conquered the island.
corregidor 
This is the mode of transportation in the island,we call it TRAM or TRANVIA.
corregidor 
says "FINALLY I'm here!"
corregidor
inside the battery way ruins
Photobucket 
My boyfriend could be a tour guide. He knows Philippine History well than I do. 
Photobucket 
our friends from Japan (Takao-san,Yaichi-san and Makoto-san)
Photobucket Photobucket

(dress - thrifted, sandals - Janeo,bag - Parisian)
That was an insightful tour. Corregidor is a must-see island in Philippines. "Huwag maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan" sabi ni Kuya Tour Guide. 

8 comments:

Leia said...

It looks like you had loads of fun!

Leia

Ladawan said...

yay! i love your dress Jing!

Meream said...

Love the color of your dress!
And I should seriously consider going up there. I've always been interested in that place. :)

Melissa said...

cute blog! fabulous photos, looks like a lot of fun!
x

Dressing Up For Me said...

Ang saya niyo naan, Jing! Kaka-inggit because I haven´t been to Corregidor.

Fashionwise, cute ng blue dress mo. Me likey. ;) Ah, about wearing stripes baka yung reason why you look slim even if you´re wearing vertical stripes is because you have an hourglass figure kaya carry. :)

Noelle Chantal said...

Wow I wanna go back there! Ganda ng pics! Looks like nagenjoy kayo ng sobra hehe. And love your dress, mukang blooming ka ng sobra, Jing! :)

Have a great week!

Mom Daughter Style said...

first, the blue dress looks great on you. I agree Corregidor is a place to see.

michelle_ said...

the scenery is amazing there !!
i love ur sandals :)

www.glistersandblisters.com