Thursday, January 20, 2011

walk the talk

I have started doing few of my new year's resolution. See, now I'm reading "Haruki Murakami's South of the Border:West of the sun". So far I enjoy reading the story and I'll try to finish this before January ends.haha.
Photobucket
via
I also promised to take photos of every beautiful place I visit. The photo below was taken last week in Cavite. It's a golf course. There's no doubt of how beautiful a golf course is and I'm always fascinated by its peaceful ambiance. Someday I'll own a mini garden that somehow looks like this.
Photobucket
 I vowed to lose weight this year. God it's so hard but I gradually lessen the amount of rice in my meals these past days.Vegetables and fruits help a lot too.
Photobucket
This one's one of my favorite shots. For me, it symbolizes assertiveness or positivism. One should be confident to face challenges.To stand out even if the world around him is falling.(arte.haha)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Ann said...

poetic much? ^^, hi jing!
love the greens in the GC., always nkakarelax tlg gnyang views, ^^

abby | ybba said...

Gosh... don't you just wish that you can do things just by saying it...?

like when you say... I'm going to lose weight... you really will do it. but you need a lot of will power, inspiration and perseverance to get to where you want...

but hey... if you really want it, you'll get it right?! let's make 2011 the best year ever! ^__^

Jacqueline Jarethshop said...

Is it a new book by Haruki? excited much...I hope it's as beautiful as Norwegian Wood.

Kathy June said...

Nice photos and book, Ate Jing! :D

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

jing!!!! i absolutely love haruki murakami...after south of the border, west of the sun, you should read norwegian wood...my gawd, it's just love. <3

anyway, take losing weight slowly..it takes patience so don't expect to lose much overnight k? basta, take care of yourself. :D

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Ladawan said...

hi Jing! when you posted something on your blog that you'll gonna start reading, well ginaya kita much! i started reading Twilight, o divah updated hahahha...so far, chapter 1 pa lang ako hahhaha...gud day!

Maria said...

i love the book jing. it's very arousing!haha. love the photos. master na ayo ka dai. go go go positivism!:)