Thursday, February 3, 2011

7 things

Photobucket 
with my newly thrifted bag.
Photobucket 
Kung Hei Fat Choi, everyone! For the first time I ate TIKOY today. I didn't have any idea what a tikoy is until today. So it's a glutinous rice cake from China and I it looks like "kalamay" in Philippines. I actually love it and tried frying it with egg because Manong Tindero told me so. Well, it doesn't taste better.I'll settle for the original tikoy.

I'm sending out my warmest gratitude to Meream of Bored and Crafty and Ann of NumbersLettersandFashion for considering me as a stylish blogger. They gave me this award. So happy.
Photobucket
And so I have to share 7 things about me.
So here it goes.
1.) I only have one, and only one boyfriend in my whole life. So he's lucky to have me.nyahahaha
2.) 90 % of my clothes are thrifted. I just love the challenge of thrifting. I inherit this from my mother.
3.) I can't bear the pain of wearing stilettos or high heeled shoes. Wedges pwede pa.
4.) I am an outspoken person.I love confrontations. Don't get me wrong, I'm not warfreak.hehe. I confront the person whenever I need to, but only to people I know and care pero yung iba, i don't care.wa pakels. ;)  
5.) I only blog whenever I feel to and have photoshoot when I'm in the mood or when I'm happy. 
6.) I have never been to other countries and we're planning to go to Korea this year. plan pa lang.
7.) I don't know what my blood type is. *scary no?*

I'll pass this award to bloggers I just recently discovered:
  1. Books and Looks
  2. El Guardarroppa de Yoka
  3. Glam Mandie
  4. Glisters and Blisters
  5. Hey Rocket Girl
  6. INGRIDISM
  7. INITIALED
  8. JILL PINEDA
  9. Light Silk
  10. Living La Vida Rita
  11. Luxe Rose
  12. Nicole the Dress Up Doll
  13. Page Sixxx
  14. Bubbly Pinay
  15. The Sweetest Escape

17 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Jing!
YES--the Boyf is indeed LUCKY--he better treat u right (hihi jokes)

And Girl! I'm afraid of needles and blood but I STILL recommend u have a blood test to know your type! ^^. For your own benefit--para safe lang--OK? ^^

Ann said...

PS: LOVE THE BAG! ^^

Ladawan said...

Hi Jing my labs! i love the inner tank top you have there!

abby | ybba said...

i totally freaked out when my grandpa asked his friend to bring him some tikoy from the philippines! i was thinking "what in the world is that?!" and when i saw it was funny looking. it looked like a hardened sticky rice and it looked so disguisting... BUT when I tried it... *sigh* i feel in love. too bad he shared it with more people. less for me! LOL!

i can't believe you've never heard of tikoy!

hurricanekerrie said...

Thank you, Jing, for the award! The "looks" part of my blog is only three weeks old so, I'm so excited to get this! :D

I want some tikoy, too! I wish there were a huge Chinese population here in MN. Plus, why in the world don't you know your blood type?

t said...

Congrats on the blog award! And thank you for giving it to me too! :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

congrats on the award jing! :D
yes, your boyfriend is indeed very lucky to have you...ayeeee...

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Jill Pineda said...

Hi Jing,

Thank you so much for the shout and for the award! You are too sweet <3

Following your blog now =) More power to ya!

P.S.
I don't know what my blood type is either haha

Much love,
Jill Pineda
www.jillpineda.blogspot.com

LUXE ROSE said...

Hello!
Thanks so much for giving us an award!
xoxo
luxe-rose.blogspot.com

Festy said...

I love your blog and I’m following it!
Have a nice day!

xoxo
Festy
http://festyinstyle.blogspot.com/

Reg Rodriguez said...

thank you so much, jing! :) i looove thrift shopping too! it's the best thing ever, haha :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Mochachocolata Rita said...

thanks so much for the award ;) i feel so honored!

H Rija said...

Congrats on you blog award and wish you all the best for the future!
And I love your fashion sense and your style! (I am follower)

Also, I wanted to thank you for leaving me a sweet comment on my blog and take made my day!!

http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

Design Elements said...

going to check them...lovely greetings

yOka said...

Thank u so much!!!
u're so sweet ♥

xx
yOka.

BABI said...

i want tikoy too! :-)
congrats Jing!

Babi

Dressing Up For Me said...

Hahahaa, katawa ko sa imong 7 things, Jing!

My husband was my first and only too and so appear. ;)

I can´t bear wearing high heels for a long time, maorag mapiga akong tiil and the bloood type, you need to know it just in case. :)

I usually coat tikoy with beaten egg para dili motapot sa pan.

Lastly, I like this b/w stripes and pink shorts combination on you. Ma-try nga! ;)