Saturday, February 19, 2011

paint it with colors

Photobucket 
sandals: Divisoria, little scarf used as headband: Landmark, top:Landmark, skirt: thrifted, pink purse: thrifted
Photobucket

 It's obvious I'm ready for summer. lol. I decided to wear colors for a happy mood today. Rejoice! My happy weekend started last night when I met up with my closest friends in college. I realized I was cracking jokes again like I used to years ago. We updated ourselves and reminisced the funny memories we had. It feels damn good having good and true friends. 

Tonight, we're set to watch 2 movies :The Chronicles of Narnia (The Voyage of the Dawn Treader) and The Tourist. And I'm expecting boyfriend to cook a scrumptious dinner.(haha.donya ang drama ng lola nyo).

I hope you are enjoying your weekend too. 

14 comments:

Lee said...

Lovin your striped top teh! Blue skies!!! Excited na ako for summer! Enjoy your weekend, Jing! :D

Ann said...

you look so happy and radiant, girl!

Sarah Alconcel said...

And I agree, SUPER ready ka na for summer! I like you get-up! xx

H Rija said...

I love your striped shirt and you look extremely cute!

http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

Carla Violet said...

Hello, thank you for dropping by my site and for following =) appreciate it. Indeed, I'm having a great weekend but the weather is ruining it. I'm so ready for summer too!

hurricanekerrie said...

The stripes are so cool! Love your little bursts of color. :)

Eule-Lilaanaa said...

super look nd colour

Bionica said...

Jing!!!
I miss you too =)
you look so fab
the photos are so fun
I love the shades!!!
have a great weekend

-Bionica

cherie said...

oh your striped top is so cute! i love the pattern :) and you look so happy and blooming too

Dressing Up For Me said...

Me too! Gikapuy na ko sa katugnaw diri, uy.

Jing, ganda ng stripes and white combo mo. Blooming na blooming ka, ah! ;)

dotie said...

aren't we all just excited for summer :)
what a cute top you got there...

eclectic du jour

Artist by Design said...

Love your look!

For beauty tips, product reviews and more...

please follow me on

http://www.artistforacause.blogspot.com/

fashioneggpplant said...

love your look! so cute!!! =)

join my Stila giveaway!!!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Meream said...

I HEART THIS OUTFIT. Yes, all-caps. :D