Wednesday, February 9, 2011

revelation

I'm addicted to this Paladroid thing. Ms. Denise introduced this on her blog. Thanks Ms. D!
Photobucket Photobucket
I got interested in answering these questions. It reveals the real you according to my friend Aika. Let's see! 

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
For me, happiness is being with the one you love and having a stable life.

2. What is your greatest fear?
I fear having no child in the future.

3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Being grumpy at times, and reactive to some situations instead of being proactive.

4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
 Pretentious and that crab mentality thing

5. What is your greatest extravagance?
I don’t think I’m an extravagant person. I always settle for those affordable but worth-it things.

6. What do you consider as the most overrated virtue?
Contentment

7. On what occasion do you lie?
Sometimes I lie to avoid conflict. I lie when I feel it’s not necessary to tell the truth to somebody I don’t trust.

8. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My weight and my scars

9. Which living person do you most despise?
none

10. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Romantic and loyal

11. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Mature, sincere and optimistic

12. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
char , nice, shet, “pisti “

13. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My youngest sister

14. When and where were you happiest?
moments with my grandmother when she was still alive(mother side), Christmas/reunion with family, when I passed UPCAT, morning kulitan with jonathan, chit-chatting and drinking session with closest friends and traveling to places I love.

15. Which talent would you most like to have?
I wish I was good at dancing, singing and playing piano.

16. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
my laziness.

17. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Earning and living independently. Financial support for my younger sister’s schooling. Surpassed my exhausting life in UP.

18. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Hollywood actor or as Catherine Zeta Jones.

19. Where would you most like to live?
New York, Italy or Baguio City

20. What is your most treasured possession?
My thrifted clothes, laptop and camera.

21. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
death of people I love

22. What is your favorite occupation?
None so far.

23. What is your most marked characteristic?
Sensitive, straightforward and sense of humor

24. What do you most value in your friends?
I value our adventures, conversation and camaraderie (pinagsamahan.ganun.)

25. Who are your favorite writers?
So far, it’s Haruki Murakami.

26. Who is your hero of fiction?
Nikita of Nikita tv series, The SEX and The City girls, Jean Grey -Xmen

27. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
----------?----------

28. Who are your heroes in real life?
Parents, Jonathan and grandparents (mother side).

29. What are your favorite names?
Mumble,Pinkett,Diego,Hugme and Ambirikdi (kidding.these are my stuffed toys’ names)
Nothing in particular.

30. What is it that you most dislike?
I don’t like annoying people, pollution, dark room, texting and bitter taste

31. What is your greatest regret?
I regret not encouraging myself to read books when I was younger and not finishing college on time.

32. How would you like to die?
I will die saving someone’s life.oha! Hero.haha

33. What is your motto?
Be you!


I tag Maria, Ate che, Ann, Thea, Meream and Babi

9 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for the tag Jing! ^^,
Will try to post it a bit later, ^^, am swamped with work, hihi,

H Rija said...

This is an excellent tag - I feel like I know more about u!

I love your motto!!
"BE YOU!"

Maria said...

hala nice bitaw ang polaroids jing! thanks sa pagtag.. haay mura na pud tag artista ta ani! ((feeling) hahaha

Melai said...

Jing! Did I place the wrong comment??? I had a lot of comment boxes opened kasi... Hahaha

Anyway, I like to say pareho tayo! I regret not being a bookworm!

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Ladawan said...

hi Jing! hala! the disease is spreading na, addicted na din ako sa poladroid heheh...hay ading! am so lucky i've found you as my small ading heheh,,ingat lagi!

aika said...

katawaha nako sa how to die. save someone's life. grabe pati sa kamatayan jing serbisyo ghapon ka. iloveit. =) kanang imong Be You, ikaw jud kaayo na, since grade school pa ta.

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

LOL!
nagkatawa ko sa most over-used word na 'pisti'...hahahaha! you're funny jing, my fellow foul-mouthed sista..haha! :D

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Dressing Up For Me said...

Yikes, kadaghan ani, hahaha! Thanks for the tag, Jing. :)

Loving your answers,they´re so sincere and so YOU even if we haven´t really get to meet face to face. ;)

Nice nga ang polaroid effect sa photos. I´m using Windows 7, pwede siya?

Have a lovely night ahead, Jing!

PS: Yes, we have spring sa Pilipinas. May to July, I think. Basta flowery na ang paligid, spring na na, Jing. ;)

cryskay said...

i love that polaroid app. i have it on my iphone and am addicted! gorgeous photos. xo