Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aal Izz Well

This ain't a spoiler. 

As recommended by my friend Bons, I watched this Bollywood movie "3 idiots" last night. I couldn't help but laugh and cry. I can even watch it again and again.It surely can entertain the viewers. All parents, teachers and students should watch this film.Really.
"Aal Izz Well" is the famous line in the movie. 
watch the trailer here.

On the other note, I finally found a pair of pumps that gives comfort to my feet. If you are a constant reader, I always complain in wearing heels but this pair is an exception. I can walk in them smiling.(^=^)
Photobucket Photobucket
pumps:random store in market-market mall, jeans: thrifted, top:mall,bag:thrifted

17 comments:

Dana Lee said...

Great outfit! :)
I love the heels

http://danaisnotdated.blogspot.com/

Ann said...

Sexy shoes, ^^

H Rija said...

Love the heels!

My Lyfe ; My Story

Dressing Up For Me said...

Cute shoes, Jing! These days, I´m hooked on Korean novelas. hahaha!

Burning Skies said...

Nice heels! Everyone needs a pair of black sexy pumps :)

http://burningskyy.tumblr.com

Hazel said...

wow lucky find ha, to think it was just some random store mo nabili!! :)

Ladawan said...

Jingay! i love that office outfit esp. your shoes and pants, gorgeous baby! kisses ading!

Jill Pineda said...

Hi Jing! I nominated and had given you the "Versatile Blogger Award" Congrats..well deserved!

Catherine said...

I like them :)

cherie said...

i love the satin red, the shade looks perfect for you jing!

Irina said...

Hello! i just came across your wonderful blog and i loved it right away! your style is great! come check out my blog and follow if you like it, i promise to do the same!
www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
kisses

Velire said...

It's been quite a while since I last visited your blog but as always beautiful as ever! :D

I love the bag and I think I may copy this outfit if ever I need to look "corporate" at school. Hehehe :)

cryskay said...

lovely! love the color of your top. xx

Mom Daughter Style said...

i love the color of the top and the shoes, sexy!

Lee said...

Nice outfit, Jing! And agree with them about your shoes, sexy! I wish sanay din ako mag heels! :D

Lee of Caffeinated Epiphanies
[Lomo Camera/Bag+Connector Ring Giveaway!]

Meream said...

Lucky you! I have yet to meet heels that do not render my feet useless after 5 minutes.

Bionica said...

the pumps look so sleek
very nice
and love the color of the shirt =)

-Bionica