Saturday, March 12, 2011

Allo Malongo

Boyfriend and I went to The Balcony Gastropub to hang out and chill. God I'm in love with that place. It's a cafe, bar and restaurant combined. The interior is really cool with brick walls, antique chandeliers and contemporary table settings. But what I love the most is their coffee. The brand is Allo Malongo. I must say this coffee tastes really good and it's way cheaper than other coffee. Its desirable aroma makes you want to grab more. It comes with different flavors depending on your mood. I'm also eyeing on the coffee machine.haha. I wish to own one so I can make brewed coffee for myself at home. ;)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
I thrifted this floral top few days ago. The fabric is so comfy and it's perfect for summer.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I want my boyfriend's pair of DM's but it's too big for me.lolz

Happy weekend, everyone!

14 comments:

mom & son said...

Hi Jinggay!
I missed you!
How are you?

Nice ensemble and you look great :-)

Denise said...

ang sweet. date pa ng date. samantalahin. you know what i mean. mommy talking here.

H Rija said...

looks like you had an amazing time!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Ann said...

Waaahhhhh....I miss coffee!!!,It's been almost a year since I stopped drinking---^^

ABIGAIL NY said...

Cute outfit!! looking chic!!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

cryskay said...

love that floral top with the gold belt. xo

Mom Daughter Style said...

nice pictures as usual.

cute floral top.

Hazel said...

wow! what a great way to spend the weekend :D btw, i changed links :D

Hazel said...

wow! what a great way to spend the weekend :D btw, i changed links :D

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

jing! :D you look so pretty in your close-up photo by the window, in your floral top...so chic! <3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Dana Lee said...

Cute! The coffee looks so tasty! :)
You look great by the way

http://danaisnotdated.blogspot.com/

Catherine said...

Nice pictures & cute shirt!
xoxo
http://www.catherine-oneway.blogspot.com/

Janise said...

love the outfit!:)

oomph. said...

love the ring you are wearing!

rockoomph.blogspot.com