Wednesday, March 2, 2011

attending mass

Photobucket 
wedges:Mario d' Boro, thrifted blue dress and quilted bag
Photobucket
outfit for church

I always go to mass every Sunday with my family when I was in elementary and high school. But when I stepped into college, I lapsed this habit. I don't know what's in to me why I get lazy going to church. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person. The last time I heard mass was last Christmas with my family(see? a family brings you closer to God talaga). And then last Sunday, boyfriend and I decided to reincarnate this habit and It feels good. I hope I could be able to stick with it every Sunday. No more excuses. So help me God.  

9 comments:

H Rija said...

Love the royal blue dress!

My Lyfe ; My Story

hurricanekerrie said...

This is a nice dress, the zipper up top makes it really interesting. Man, I used to like Mario D'boro shoes when I lived back there. I wonder where those shoes are now...

Dressing Up For Me said...

I used to make that a habit too but eversince I lived here I´ve been skipping masses. Maybe because it´s too cold outside. hahaha!

Cute dress mo, JIng and that white sandals pang summer ang dating. ;)

Jen said...

That blue is an amazing shade on you!! Gorgeous!

Happy Thursday Dear! xo

Have you entered the perfume GIVEAWAY yet?

Bionica said...

church is always good =)
and your dress looks so pretty
it's a very nice color on you!!!

-Bionica

Mom Daughter Style said...

this is oen of my favorite outfit of yours. ganda

fashioneggpplant said...

love the color of your dress and the zipper detail :)

join my StiLa giveaway!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

pretty shade of royal blue ;D

Catherine said...

I love this colour!