Sunday, March 6, 2011

goodie-foodie Sunday

Hello brothers and sisters, how are yah?! I hope all of you are doing fine. My weekend was good. I went to church today and ate dinner at Kitaro Sushi Restaurant with boyfriend. 

Photobucket 
In this photo, I'm wearing my long lost skirt. I misplaced it somewhere when I moved in to my new apartment. Glad I found it na. This reminds me of Ate Leah. She loves this skirt so much.I miss her. She is my epitome of happiness and positivity.
Photobucket Photobucket 
Yummy Teriyaki. I ate this with no rice. Yes!(lan-lan) galore. ahaha
Photobucket 
my dessert. can't resist, my dear.
Photobucket
Jonathan is a noodle boy. He ordered Gyoza Ramen.
Photobucket
My thrifted pink bag. It can be used as sling bag or as a purse. 

p.s. I'm having problem with my blogger dashboard. I can only see 10 or very few blog updates so I don't get updated with my other favorite bloggers' posts. Have you also encountered this problem?

18 comments:

H Rija said...

love your outfit - it looks great!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Ladawan said...

Hi Jing! i miss you too! my tatay is sick kaya medyo sad. i love the no.2 photo you are so pretty ading stay in love and happy!

Lee said...

We have the same ring! :D

Lee of Caffeinated Epiphanies
[Join my lomo camera/bag+connector ring giveaway!]

Toni said...

all these food photos are making me hungreee! love your ring, Jing!

Toni Perfumed Red Shoes

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

haha, same ta jing..i can't resist dessert. i need to lose weight fast because bikini season is fast-approaching..i've gained too much weight jud since our dumaguete and bangkok trips..buhu.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Sarah A. said...

Am drooling at the chocolatey cake and that girl-pinky bag..

ching said...

food posts always make my day! im new to your blog.. im liking it.

Hazel said...

yummeehh! love your accessories, girl ;)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Ganda mo Jing sa close-up photo. Blooming kaayo ka, dai ;)

I missed eating Japanese food, wala na diri. huhu!

Bionica said...

Jing you know Leah???
omg she is the coolest
I love her blog =)
she does have a great perspective!!!
and I love the pink accent
so fun girl

-Bionica

cryskay said...

yummy food! & i love your ring! xo

Meream said...

Oh you are torturing me. I happen to be crazing Japanese food right now.

oomph. said...

the dessert and ramen look really good right about now! love that huge ring!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Dolls Factory said...

following many philippines bloggers I can say you have the most scenic food in the world ahhaha

Sharon @ Fun and Life said...

Very very jealous much about the food! I'm a huge big foodie myself haha. And I love sushi! The ramen looks too good my mouth is watering and it's past midnight here lol. Your outfit looks great! What church do you go to?

Noelle Chantal said...

Love the pink tiny bag, Jing! And yummy naman the foods! Looks like you and the boyf had a sweet date hehe :)

cherie said...

aww i love your ring and your dessert looks absolutely delish...

THRIFTY FASHIONISTA said...

aww that pink bag is adorable!! and wow for foooods! i love teriyaki! :P~