Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Saturday gimik

Last Saturday night, My friend Roy celebrated his birthday with us in Madison Square. It was fun fun fun as always but the next day I suffered the worst hangover ever. I even couldn't remember how I got home.*juskolord*
Photobucket 
shorts and top : thrifted, purse: gift from mom; wedges: Janylin 
Photobucket 
tipsy..ah no..drunk
Photobucket 
with the celebrant (wearing purple shirt)
Photobucket Photobucket
this is what you call the "bad boy". It tastes like fit 'n right but lo and behold, it has a very evil effect.lol

p.s.
You guys shouldn't miss Ann's giveaways. very bongga galore. click HERE to join

LOOK OH!
Photobucket
from Ann's blog

8 comments:

Ann said...

Love ur Wedges Jing!
I cracked up at your "juskolord" comment, ^^ ahahaha.
Oh gosh I miss the days, magawa nga ulit yang ganyan, hehe ^^

Join my giveaway! ^^
http://numberslettersandfashion.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-birthday-giveaway.html

mom & son said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your friend!

Really! You got drunk?! and I hope naka recover ka na from the hangover. You look great, Jing!
I like the curly hair.

cherie said...

natawa rin ako sa "juskolord" :)
i think the best nights are the ones you wake up with a hangover the day after tee hee.

lovely curls in your hair jing!

fashioneggpplant said...

looks like a really fun night, best remedy for a hangover is boiling hot broth! :)

knk said...

nice post
i like those food its really yummy yummy
you looks beautiful on pics

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hala! ayaw lagi palabi jing...hehehehe. <3
i don't know but in college, hangovers were tormenting but funny signs of a good good night...but now that i'm 26, hangovers are just the death of me...haha!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

mathea said...

hala! senglot na eh! i love your curly hair jing!

obat aborsi said...

thanks gan