Monday, April 25, 2011

Buon Giorno

As I've mentioned in my previous post, we spent Good Friday in Tagaytay with my boyfriend and his younger brother-Jeyson. We couldn't think of any place to hang out within Metro Manila, so we headed to Tagaytay. We went to church first - Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, which has a beautiful architectural design.

Photobucket 
Then, we had lunch in Buon Giorno - an Italian Restaurant 
Photobucket 
Buon Giorno's Special Salad
The dressing is so perfect. I'm planning of making my own version at home. Oh I love lettuce.
Photobucket 
Eggplant Parmigiana
I love eggplant and this one's really delicious. Layers of eggplant with lots of tomatoes. So yummy!
If you are a vegan, this is perfect for you.
Photobucket 
Calzone
A pizza stuffed with Mozarella and Mushroom. Ambilis kong nabusog dito.
Photobucket
Molten Chocolate Cake
Eat this in a hurry!haha
Photobucket
I had a meaningful holy week.

photos by Jeyson using his iphone4. 

9 comments:

margaritats said...

amazing pics!!

oomph. said...

great photos! sounds like a lovely day! i'm allergic to eggplant, but it sure looks good!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

hurricanekerrie said...

Yummy food! I remember Holy Week in the Philippines... it's usually quiet and there's hardly anyone in the streets... But then Easter comes and it's a big celebration. Here, it's the opposite-- everything (almost) was closed on Easter. Bummer.

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I love Tagaytay! I had a lot of fun when I was there. Hope you had a joyful Easter to go with your meaningful Holy Week :)

FashionGirl said...

graet pics !
looks delicious !

What do you think about following each other ?
I'de ba happy ;) follow me and i'll follow as soon as possible back !

xx FashionGirl <3

www.fashiongirl-fashionstarlet.blogspot.com

Follow me with Bloglovin and Google Friend Connect !

Cat said...

Love your pictures...that church sounds amazing!

xx Cat brideblu

dulci said...

yummy! love eggplant parm!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

mathea said...

miss you too Jinggay! love the photo effects. and and and...love your rings there! mwa!

Bionica said...

Holy Week =)
omg fab pictures Jing
you look beautiful!!!

-Bionica