Sunday, April 3, 2011

Summer Splash

Yesterday was probably the best time to hit pools, waves,  beaches etc. The temperature was so high and it's humid. Good thing my friend booked us to Splash Island with 50% off and that's 250php. Great no? It was our first time in Splash and I was actually hesitant to go because I'm afraid of heights and I just couldn't take the thrill of those big slides. When we got there, the crowd was madly huge. But it made me happy seeing families, lovers and group of friends having summer bonding. Then came the rides. It took minutes to convince me to try each water slide. I'm scared to death but I'm no quitter so I took the challenge! I was shivering at first but it felt good in the end. Finally I conquered my fear! A big YES! And I can't wait to try bungee jumping naman.haha!(tapang-tapangan galore). So there ya go my action-packed summer has just started!
Splash Island is worth a try!FUN FUN FUN!!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11 comments:

hurricanekerrie said...

Heeey! So happy that you showed pictures of Splash Island. I was just wondering last Saturday if Splash Island was still around (Discovery Channel was running a show on waterparks...) Sooo cool. Keep cool, you. :)

aika said...

dai ang una nako napansin ang uyap og tilapia. lamiay. ang i see what you mean bout SLEX.haha naa jud sya sa kilid ai.

ching said...

wow those pool slides look crazy awesome!

Welcome to mom & son said...

Na-miss kong pumunta sa Splash Island.
Kung marami lang ako pera umuwi na ako.
Malapit lang bahay namin sa Splash Island.
Enjoy your summer, Jing!

m said...

I love water parks! although this one looks like a million times better than the ones i've been to especially because you get to eat that amazing filipino food yuuuummm

Mom and Son said...

P.S Please follow me, I will follow you back!

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

omygoshhh! congrats girl! just seeing the photos (the top view one) made me cringe! the slides are so long pala!!

cherie said...

dream ko talaga pumunta sa splash island! when i saw those tickets on ebay, sabi ko i would love to go pero malayo from here :) great pics!

The Cat Hag said...

We had Big Splash in Singapore too, but I never went cos I am a scaredy-cat hehe.

Looks like a super fun day for you. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Dressing Up For Me said...

Sarap nung bbq at manga!

Sa tinatagal-tagal ko diyan parang hindi ko pa napuntahan ang Splash Island. Parang our company outtings are usually done at Batangas or Cavite.

THRIFTY FASHIONISTA said...

wow this is so so cool! vthis water activity is really inviting! i wish i can go there someday :P~