Friday, May 20, 2011

Paoay Church

On our way to Pagudpud, we passed by this magnificent Paoay Church also known as "Earthquake Baroque". It is the best epitome of earthquake-resistant churches in the Philippines.Thus making it one of the sturdy churches in the world. I am always fascinated with old churches. I believe they were built with passion and hard work. Kudos to our ancestors who built this beautiful church. A must visit in Laoag,Ilocos Norte.
Photobucket 
I would love to have my wedding here (why not kung di lang malayo).
Photobucket 
really great architectural design
Photobucket 
brick wall
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 top,shorts and bag: thrifted ; flip-flops: havaianas; straw hat: SM

up next: Vigan and Bangui Windmills ;)

4 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

Ang ganda ng Pagudpud. Pag umuwi ako I will
visit this place. I like to see that old church.

Jing, lalong sume-sexy at gumaganda ka.
Awww!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Jing yung church has that surreal look.Ganda!

Haven´t been to Ilocos mao nga I always look forward to your photos. :)

mathea said...

love your hat Jing. sure you had a great time there.

JesRoque said...

I visited Ilocos last holy week. I must say, it is very beautiful!

http://jesroque.blogspot.com/