Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time

(forgive the title.I'm not good in making titles.pero promise pinagisipan ko yan.haha)
I was supposed to be meeting with somebody for work today but he didn't show up because of some important personal matters. I ended up doing window shopping. I saw lots of things which will be added on my bucket list. A jacket from Zara is what I'm really dying to buy but I think it will take years for me to avail it.lol.

Anyway, boyfriend surprised me with a gift. A wrist watch. Amazed ang lola nyo kasi wala namang special event or something. I never really bought myself a good watch. Kung meron man, yung mga pepetsugin lang so this one's really a treasure. Ipapamana ko pa to sa future apo ko.lol. Thank you bibs! ♥♥♥
So this is what I wore today.
Photobucket Photobucket
pardon the funny face

9 comments:

Ann said...

Surprise gifts are always the best, ^^

Noelle Chantal said...

Wow I love surprises!! hehe, how sweet naman the boyf. And speaking of sweetness, last week I was able to fool the boyf and ended up going home with a MJ clutch, hehe :)

Bionica said...

Jing your outfit is so fresh
I love it
and a new watch =)
a very nice gesture

-Bionica

SunnyToast said...

Cute outfit:)

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

jing! did you lose some weight? you're definitely sexier in these photos...uuuyyyyyy. <3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
SALE at shopyapi.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

Wow, ang sweet naman ni boyf! How I wish ganyan din ang husbandry ko. hahaha!

Ang sexy mo na, Jing! Loving your look here. :)

Maria said...

looking so happy jing. seksihay ka diri day.. and the wrist watch. binyagan nato na! :)

Annushka said...

I love your blog))
XOXO

aika said...

dai! ka sweet ni jonathan. =D grabe na imong pagdaut? (char taga cebu nako) haha keep the damn apples rollin. tana ni approve na si erikikik.