Thursday, June 16, 2011

fun in the sun with my pants

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I'm loving this "fun in the sun" shirt. I bought this from my favorite flea market in Quezon City for only php50($1). It is so comfy and I always feel fresh when I'm wearing it.
  
On the other note, I'm glad that I'm using my old pants again. The last time I wore this was a year and a half ago. December 2009 to be exact. After that, it didn't fit me anymore. Blame it to my "crispy pata" legs and my weight. So it was just hidden in my closet. This morning, while looking for something to wear, I saw this at the very bottom of the cabinet. I gave it a try hoping that it will fit me now...and Hooray! It fits me na nga! I am beyond ecstatic.  It really feels great to be in your old pants again. I'm inspired to continue my workout and diet. So help me God.

13 comments:

Ann said...

^^, ako din I need to fit in my old pants again! ^^ Diet galore n ulit?=)

Mochachocolata Rita said...

in loveee with your purse!

cherie said...

your satchel caught my eye, it looks vintage and very in! ako naman, i jump and jump when i wear my pants haha.

abby | ybba said...

i lol @ the title! cute pants!

-abby

Dressing Up For Me said...

Jing, I think bagay nimo ang dark capri pants. Gow and wear it! :)

fashioneggpplant said...

looking great, keep it up! :)

▲Nicci St. Bruce▲ said...

love it!

Yna Amores said...

Thank you for the birthday greeting. Looking great Jing :)

augustalolita said...

great outfit!! love your bag <3

Jess ♡ said...

Ahhh so cute! I adore the shirt, I also know what you mean when you finally fit into something you haven't been able to fit into ;)!

SunnyToast said...

I love your satchel bag and the shirt statement...love it!

mathea said...

hi Jing! kaya naman pala you look good in your swimwear nung nag beach kayo in ilocos. great ading! keep it up. try oatmeal diet, it works for me,baka ok din syo yun. sexyyyy!

Mom Daughter Style said...

i love your pictures!