Tuesday, June 14, 2011

live yogurt

I'm addicted to yogurt these days. Since it's inconvenient for me to go out to eat one everyday, I decided to buy cups of yogurt and stock them in my fridge. I bought these from the hypermarket. And yes! It was love at first taste. Perfect for a healthy snack. This is a product of Hacienda Macalauan, a local brand of dairy products. Compared to other famous brands, their live yogurt is way cheaper. A cup only costs 19 pesos and it comes in different flavors. Pineapple is my favorite. So if you are a yogurt-lover, you should try this. Healthy na, may panghimagas ka pa! (I really love the word "panghimagas",btw)


Photobucket

9 comments:

SunnyToast said...

wow..great deal..SM meron ba nito?

Jing said...

yes dear.SM hypermarket.:)

Pop Champagne said...

oooh looks good :D

Eden said...

jing, i didn't know you and mike were friends pala long before! i love him! you guys are both great:) and this looks rly yummy...


xx
eden

cherie said...

wow, that's such a great price! i love yogurt as well, feeling ko im healthy lagi :)

Parade of Dresses

Jessica said...

I love yogurts too! Hindi nakakataba + healthy pa! Gotta try this! Thanks for sharing! :)

oomph. said...

i just love the packagin on these! my fave right now is fage greek yogurt!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Spanish Pinay said...

Must try this once we visit Pinas! I looove yougurt :)

Spanish Pinay

Daphne said...

Wow! I want to find these and try them. :) Looks yummy!

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/