Thursday, July 14, 2011

seven

A big HUG and THANK YOU to Ann and Ate Thea for giving me these awards. I feel like I'm in Oscars!haha. It's great to be included in someone's favorite blogs.I feel so honored.Thank you,ladies! ;)



Photobucket Photobucket  
As part of the rules, I have to write 7 things about myself.


7 things about me :
1) I don't play any musical instruments but I'd really love to play drums and piano.
2) Currently my favorite fruit is apple. I can't let a day pass without eating one.parang si Eba?haha
3) I'm a sensitive/emotional bitch.I cry a lot. I cry when I'm happy,when I'm sad,when I'm watching videos and movies and when I'm listening to music but I do laugh a lot too!
4) I was into acting when I was in grade school and high school. I also loved writing scripts for our role plays. I really thought I'd be a director, script writer or actress when I grow up. haha.
5) I have never smoked a cigarette.My lungs are weak.
6) I am not athletic.
7) I have a new business.An online thrift shop.She's 4 days old!Come and visit our store.

here are some of our items
Photobucket

2 comments:

Eden said...

congrats on the new enterprise, jing! i wish you a lot of great sales! hehe. say hi to mike for me one of these days!

xx
eden

cryskay said...

congrats on opening your own store! xx