Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Banapple a day keeps the doctor away

I met up with Jonathan and Jeyson last Wednesday after work to have dinner at Ayala Triangle. Jeyson wanted us to try Banapple. I have read good reviews about this bakery cafe too and I'm dying to try it. This branch in Makati has a limited space but I was overwhelmed by the huge number of people queuing just to take a bite of their delicious cakes and pies. It was so crowded but we patiently waited. And finally after 30 minutes, we ordered these dishes.

Photobucket 
Baked Creamy Cheese Penne
Photobucket 
Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs
Photobucket 
Two Nut Caramel Cheesecake

These food really filled our tummy. We were so full and satisfied. It's worth the wait and the price is not expensive. I'm sure I will be coming back to try other cakes and food. 
Photobucket Photobucket

Have a Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Waaaahhhhh..these photos really want to make me break my diet! ^^ lols.

Looking good girl! ^^

mathea said...

fooodddiieesss...love your bonggacious bag Jing

Dressing Up For Me said...

Miss ko na ang mga food na ito!

Jing, formal na formal ka, ah pero super carry. ;)

cherie said...

jing... nakakagutom the foood. that's what i miss about manila, the variety of food and restaurants that can be sampled!

Noelle Chantal said...

I love Banaaple too! So yummy ang cakes!! :)

Daphne said...

Oh my!! This post made me so hungry!!! lol

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

Smolder Me said...

love banapple too:)