Monday, August 8, 2011

new job

Today is my first day at work. I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time. I'm glad it turned out good. Everyone was accommodating and friendly. I am willing to embrace this life's new challenges and experiences. So bring it on, baby!

One of the things I love about working in the office is the "dressing up" part.hehe. Here are some of the inspirations  I found online.

And as you can see, my obsession for bright colors continues...


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
via

11 comments:

love maye said...

go girl start wearing some of those..

Meream said...

Mod 60s with pop of colors is coming back on trend. They're perfect office inspirations! :)

Ann said...

Go Girl! ^^ I love th epopping colors!^^

Jennifer said...

Loooove the jcrew fall line just as much as you do. Fall's colours are often too depressing and bright colours are the perfect way to perk up when colder weather hits!

Jess ♡ said...

Ahh I love dressing up for the office as well :) JCrew is the perfect inspiration, I definitely saved almost every single one of these images!

Janelle said...

how cute are those outfits! love the color combos :)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Congrats on your new job, Jing! I´m loving this new look book by JC Crew. Ingon ani unta ta ka-taas na, no? ;)

mathea said...

i'm too excited for your office attires Jing. yes it's fun dressing up when you're in the office :) thanks for sharing these pictures, got some new ideas on what to wear since we started our regular days in the office already. kisses, misha!

Mom Daughter Style said...

hi Jing, you will be the most fashionista ever at your workplace, ako naman kakastay at home mom ko lang.

congrats on the new job.

Smolder Me said...

these are cool office clothes;) i will definitely need inspiration from these! i need more colors into my wardrobe! ;) new follower here-Cheryl

Bionica said...

Congrats on the new job Jing
you rock them colors =)

xoxo
-Bionica