Saturday, September 24, 2011

Puerto Princesa Subterranean River

And I'm back. yohoo! I have lots of stories to tell or lets say photos to share about my Puerto Prinesa getaway. My friends and I planned this trip last February and luckily we got a promo fare of only 1,500 pesos for our back and forth travel. It was a good deal indeed! And so Thursday of last week, we were so excited and we're good to go!

While waiting for our flight, we saw somebody wearing same outfit. Award! Sayang di ko na nakunan ng photo so you can compare who wore it better.haha.joke!
Photobucket
We arrived 9am in the airport. First in our itinerary is the famous Underground River. From the city proper, we have to travel 2 hours by van going to Sabang, a town where subterranean river is located. 
Photobucket
our lunch. buffet style ito. super delicious lalo na ang adobong kangkong.

On our way to UR, we saw these beautiful rock formations. 
Photobucket Photobucket
I was with my college barkada. It was sort of a reunion for us also. We barely see each other because of work. Happy people we are!
Photobucket
what's inside the cave? let's see...
Photobucket
stagmites and stalactites...
 I want to take more photos but we are not allowed to use flash.
The park has an 8.2 navigable underground river.
Photobucket
This underground river is 1 of the 28 finalists for the New 7 wonders of nature. It is worthy to be included in the 7 wonders. To vote, click here.
Photobucket
That's all for now. I'm so sleepy. hehe
Will post more photos from 2nd and 3rd day of Puerto Princesa trip!
Good night y''all! 

9 comments:

Mia said...

I went there a 2 years ago. I love it there! Super ganda! :)
-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

love maye said...

the place is awesome..ganda ng pics. sarap puntahan..=)

MariaKristela said...

Breath-taking paradise! I really want to see this place. Hope I get to visit soon. :)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Ganda ng view! Tama lang na they don´t allow flash para lalong ma-preserve ang beauty sa loob. Dito rin Jing they are very strict on shooting photos inside the caves. In fact, they don´t even allow it. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thanks for supplying
this information.

Look at my web-site :: gardening

Anonymous said...

I have been suгfіng onlіne more thаn 2 houгs today, yеt I
never found any intereѕting aгticle liκe youгs.
It is pгettу ωoгth enough fοг me.

Persοnаlly, if all web oωnегѕ and bloggеrѕ
made good
сontent аѕ you dіԁ,
the web will bе
much moгe useful thаn еver before.


Feel free to ѵіѕіt my pаge; losing weight after 50 with pilates

Anonymous said...

Way сool! Some extгеmelу valid points!

I appreсіate
уou penning this ρost and аlso the rest
of the website іs verу good.

Loοk into my site what does going green mean

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do bеliеve this is an eхсеllent sіte.

I stumbledupon іt I mаy revisit yet again sinсe I book-marked
it. Moneу and freedom іs thе grеatest way to change, may you be riсh and cοntіnue to guidе
оthers.

Наѵе a looκ at my weblog; organic potting soil

Anonymous said...

I simplу couldn’t leaѵе уour wеbsite рrіοr
to suggeѕting that I rеally enјoуed thе stanԁard infοгmаtiоn an inԁividual prοvide for yоur νisitoгs?
Iѕ going to be baсk inсeѕѕаntly to inspect
nеw posts

Μy homepage ... losing weight after 50