Wednesday, November 9, 2011

my best friend's birthday

My best friend celebrated her birthday with us last Friday. Her name is Irish and I haven't introduced her yet in my blog. We've known each other since Grade 1. We've been best friends since Grade 3, I think. She has a very nice personality. She excels in everything she does. She knew all my problems and struggles in life. We were so close like sisters back then. But now, we don't hang out like we used to anymore. We're both busy with our work. I have a lot of things to tell her pa but we have limited time. I miss her. I miss the OLD US. We'll, so much for the drama. I'm still glad she chose to celebrate her birthday with our barkada. I'm happy that we made her happy on her special day. Happy Birthday Irish. I love yah!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


2 comments:

mathea said...

hi Jinggay! happy bday to your friend. inggit ako sa scarf mo hehhe..mishu too

fashioneggpplant said...

thats just like me and my bf, weve been best friends since grade 4! happy bday to her :)

join my birthday giveaway series!
win a Maxi skirt, asian vogue gc's and celeteque products!!!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com